An intention to organize a badminton group in Sibu, Sarawak...

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by Arashi98, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Arashi98

Arashi98 New Member

Student
    Hello fellow badminton enthusiasts from Sibu!
    Recently I am studying in Christchurch, New Zealand for uni and I found something different here from Sibu, that is I could play badminton for a full week as there are almost more than 10 badminton clubs in Chch. And thanks to that I improved a lot in my skills.

So the point is I am going back to Sibu in a few months time (end of October), and i wish i can play badminton for at least 3 times a week, just like in Chch, and I am looking for players who are enthusiast enough to play this much in a week with me. About the details I will start to organize this group once we reach at least 4 members, so dont hesitate and feel free to comment below and leave your feedback.

I will be waiting.

2. stevenmah

stevenmah New Member

Hey mate, where are you playing in CHC?

3. Arashi98

Arashi98 New Member

Student
    well there's many options
    for monday i join windsor club in wharenui high school (7.30pm)
    you could also join fendelton club in chc boys' high, they're playing for monday and wednesday (8.00 pm)

on tuesday there is avonhead club in NZ sports institute (7.30 pm)

wednesday you can either go to lincoln club (real far, 8pm) or the fendelton club i'd mention before

thursday also in chc boy's high, it's a group, just walk in and pay 5 dollars (7.30pm).

friday there's a group i joined, activity holding in badminton hall on pages road (rather expensive cost, 8.30pm).

saturday you can either join UCBC in UC recreation Center (12.30), chc boys' high group (3pm) or join UCanBC in st thomas stadium (7.30pm).

4. Leesing6

Leesing6 New Member

Hi can I have your contact please? I have something to ask you. My email address is mssmr.chieng@gmail.com.

Thanks and Regards,
    Chieng