Apacs grip size

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by dude1327, Mar 11, 2010.

1. dude1327

dude1327 Regular Member

Hey guys,

I know there is a different thread on the grip sizes but I don't have the time to find it because I have to make a decsion pretty soon....
    In a diffrent thread they were talking about how some manufacturers intend to number the "G"s in opposite order
    as an example yonex goes G1>G2>G3>G4 etc...

does anyone know if Apacs badminton rackets follow the yonex rule or the opposite rule?

Thanks in advance:)

2. TechKXL

TechKXL Regular Member

International Officer
    hi there,

i've have 3 apacs rackets with g2 grip size. i found this very similar to yonex's g5 grip size. unfortunately all my apacs were g2, so i can't comment any further on what other apacs grip sizes would be equalivent to. .

3. hiTheBirdie

hiTheBirdie Regular Member

apacs uses a different grip size. it's basically the opposite of yonex. It's written in their website. G2 Apacs = G4/5 Yonex. So figure out yourself the rest. I believe that apacs only makes G2 grips anyways.

4. dude1327

dude1327 Regular Member

alright thanks guys.
    by any chance do any of you have either the edgesaber 10 or the 9? i just bought mine and it's on its way... if possible how does it feel compared to the armortec 500 or the ns9900?

5. what07

what07 Regular Member

I have an edgesaber10 and it feels pretty heavy overall IMO and flexy. Not my kind of racquet. Probably won't feel like those 2 racquets.