As I See It..(from Pemuda)..

Discussion in 'Thomas Cup / Uber Cup 2010' started by ctjcad, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    temporary ban yes, even up to only one day! i was informed by a fellow member he got a one day ban recently! ;)

but if the same member keeps committing the same/similar offense i don't think its going to be temporary. :D

probably it depends on the number of complaints received by the mod, imho:D

bc is a nice place for badminton lovers so let's keep it that way:cool:

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..recently??..how recent??..the fella hasn't visited/shown up in BC since he got his current ban; the first ban was a while back..Pemuda could've come back but decided he has other better endeavor to pursue..:cool:

#102 ctjcad, May 24, 2010
    Last edited: May 24, 2010
  3. venkatesh

venkatesh Regular Member

editor
    I don't have much time reading all the posts here. But this revelation is indeed intriguing. How could one person affect so many? Hmmm. Pemuda must have said some pretty strong words.

4. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    hold your horses, ctjcad! i wasn't referring to pemuda at all, i was referring to ants question on temporary ban. as for the one day ban, again not pemuda, i was referring to axxxxxx for his one day ban!

cheer up, mate!

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..my reply was to the person getting a one day ban comment; not to the temporary ban explanation, i already understood that..so, what abt axxxxxx??? why bring that member up??? what did that member do to you??..
    btw, i just checked and found out Pemuda recently was active as of May 20th, just a few days ago...Does that mean he's actually back? or does it coincide with kwun upgrading the BC software??..

6. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    i will call you mr.???, your post with those ???? really makes me nervous! it looks like you are not happy, mr.??? ! as for the member axxxxx he was involved with another member, not me!

members who are banned can still see and read the post and if he or she logs in, the software will record the date and time so if you see in pemuda's profile don't be surprise. you can verify this with the mod!

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

- you can call me mr.??? or any name to your desire....why bring up & mention that other axxxxxx member???..what does that member have to do with Pemuda & this thread??..who even asked for that member??..
    - of course banned members can still surf and read the postings!..the thing is, there is no record of Pemuda's profile in the members database list...

#107 ctjcad, May 24, 2010
  8. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    as i said i was referring to the temporary ban issue and using a one day ban example quoting a fellow member that's why axxxxx came up. so its still related to pemuda in a way!

under the old software a member's last log in data can be seen in his profile and if you can't see his profile in the new one i think he's banned for good, sorry mate!

9. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    you should have read them!

#109 pBmMalaysia, May 24, 2010
  10. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

- who cares abt member axxxxxx who received a temporary ban!..Related to Pemuda & this thread in what way? no one here knows who & what posts you're talking abt other than to perk up others' curiosity!
    - are we still using the old software??..i believe in this current software one can still see a member's profile activity (just go to the Professional Players sub-forum>M'sia players and look at the thread started by Pemuda abt meeting a player's mom thread. Click on Pemuda's profile, it shows his last activity. But if one were to search his profile under members database list, there is no mention of Pemuda..go figure or someone help us out here..

#110 ctjcad, May 24, 2010
  11. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Pemuda is like a chilli padi to some. His expectation is pretty high for the players.

Am sure he'll be back wise up in the future after his ventures. He may call him self pemuda_chilli. So when he comes back, just make way for him to say what he wants... ;) Am sure he is reading this. ;)

12. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Send this to someone you'd like to make smile

Received this email from a friend (nothing to do with Pemuda). But it reminded me of some of Pemuda's posts (Please note that I am not trying to be funny here, although the content of the mail is).

If you are 30, or older, you might think this is hilarious!

When I was a kid, adults used to bore me to tears with their tedious diatribes about how hard things were. When they were growing up; what with walking twenty-five miles to school every morning.... Uphill... Barefoot... BOTH ways… yadda, yadda, yadda

And I remember promising myself that when I grew up, there was no way in hell I was going to lay a bunch of crap like that on my kids about how hard I had it and how easy they've got it!

But now that I'm over the ripe old age of thirty, I can't help but look around and notice the youth of today. You've got it so easy! I mean, compared to my childhood, you live in a damn Utopia!

And I hate to say it, but you kids today, you don't know how good you've got it!

I mean, when I was a kid we didn't have the Internet. If we wanted to know something, we had to go to the damn library and look it up ourselves, in the card catalogue!!

There was no email!! We had to actually write somebody a letter - with a pen! Then you had to walk all the way across the street and put it in the mailbox, and it would take like a week to get there! Stamps were 10 cents!

Child Protective Services didn't care if our parents beat us. As a matter of fact, the parents of all my friends also had permission to kick our ass! Nowhere was safe!

There were no MP3's or Napsters or iTunes! If you wanted to steal music, you had to hitchhike to the record store and shoplift it yourself!

Or you had to wait around all day to tape it off the radio, and the DJ would usually talk over the beginning and @#*% it all up! There were no CD players! We had tape decks in our car.. We'd play our favourite tape and "eject" it when finished, and then the tape would come undone rendering it useless. Cause, hey, that's how we rolled, Baby! Dig?

We didn't have fancy crap like Call Waiting! If you were on the phone and somebody else called, they got a busy signal, that's it!

There weren't any freakin' cell phones either. If you left the house, you just didn't make a damn call or receive one. You actually had to be out of touch with your "friends". OH MY GOD !!! Think of the horror... not being in touch with someone 24/7!!! And then there's TEXTING. Yeah, right. Please! You kids have no idea how annoying you are.

And we didn't have fancy Caller ID either! When the phone rang, you had no idea who it was! It could be your school, your parents, your boss, your bookie, your drug dealer, the collection agent... you just didn't know!!! You had to pick it up and take your chances, mister!

We didn't have any fancy PlayStation or Xbox video games with high-resolution 3-D graphics! We had the Atari 2600! With games like 'Space Invaders' and 'Asteroids'. Your screen guy was a little square! You actually had to use your imagination!!! And there were no multiple levels or screens, it was just one screen... Forever! And you could never win. The game just kept getting harder and harder and faster and faster until you died! Just like LIFE!

You had to use a little book called a TV Guide to find out what was on! You were screwed when it came to channel surfing! You had to get off your ass and walk over to the TV to change the channel!!! NO REMOTES!!! Oh, no, what's the world coming to?!?!

There was no Cartoon Network either! You could only get cartoons on Saturday Morning. Do you hear what I'm saying? We had to wait ALL WEEK for cartoons, you spoiled little rat-finks!

And we didn't have microwaves. If we wanted to heat something up, we had to use the stove! Imagine that!

And our parents told us to stay outside and play... all day long. Oh, no, no electronics to soothe and comfort. And if you came back inside... you were doing chores!

And car seats - oh, please! Mom threw you in the back seat and you hung on. If you were luckily, you got the "safety arm" across the chest at the last moment if she had to stop suddenly, and if your head hit the dashboard, well that was your fault for calling "shot gun" in the first place!

See! That's exactly what I'm talking about! You kids today have got it too easy. You're spoiled rotten! You guys wouldn't have lasted five minutes back in 1980 or any time before!

Regards,
    The Over 30 Crowd
    (Send this to someone you'd like to make smile) :):):)

13. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    LOL, very funny post chris-c. Maybe a thread on this topic is worth bantering in chit-chat forum:D

#113 cooler, May 24, 2010
  14. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    I am impressed by what you wrote with thoughts and wisdom;):)

15. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Well said and hats off to you for your time and effort.

Yeah... Forgive (easier) and forget (much harder).
    Yeah,,, as Pemudi, maybe his comments will be more "yin" than "yang".

#115 nokh88, May 24, 2010
  16. pralinescream

pralinescream Regular Member

i think pemuda is right to leave this forum. there is no point argueing with ppl who is at lower level and resort to unfair practice.
    what a pity, this forum wld gain higher understanding if ppl like pemuda is allowed to express their views.
    it is BC's loss.

i have no problems with fiery, no-holds barred arguments bcos i am person who is able to accept my own limitations and appreciate others pov.
    but if the person resorts to foul language and insulting remarks, then he/she deserves to be ban.

17. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I think it is enuff of this Pemuda's episode. May i suggest the Mod to close this Thread? Pemuda have already spoken his "last statement" thru ctjcad.

18. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

hahaha, i do enjoy seeing people getting worked up over trivial matters.
    most entertaining.

19. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Agree. Good or Bad, Pemuda aka Hang Jebat has come and gone... And best wishes to his new challenge.
    Live and let live.

20. majyun

majyun Regular Member

Since you bothered to post in this thread, it makes you one of those who get worked up over trivial matters as well(at least someone who made fun of trivial matters).

Laugh more. You do appeared to be needing this to brighten your life.

If this forum is such a horrible place as you suggested, what's making you stay in this forum(not to mention the number of posts you posts you have here, in a place where you considered getting run by the blind and unreasonable people from boleh land)?

I do find that both you and Pemuda have many things in common. It is no wonder you seem to be one of the very few members here who can get along with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.