ASICS BADMINTON SHOES

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by ASICShuttler, Jul 8, 2020.

1. ASICShuttler

ASICShuttler New Member

Hi Badminton Fam,

I am a fan of ASICS. Started out with running and lifestyle, now recently Badminton as I started enjoying this sport more. I saw that there been seeing a good number of badminton players wearing ASICS Badminton shoes in the courts that I have been playing too before and after Covid.

Hence, I thought it would be good to start a thread to have a conversation about ASICS badminton shoes so that we can share and discuss our experiences I have tried 3 models, Court Control FF, Gel-blade 6, and Gel Rocket 8.

I currently use the Court Control FF and I really like it as it has good cushioning midfoot and heel area possibly from its renowned Gel technology and flytefoam which they use for their running shoes. The shoe is lightweight yet stable. I really like their colour and unique web-like upper design.

Have any of you tried ASICS badminton shoes for Badminton? Would like to hear your experience and feedback?

2. bayanbaru

bayanbaru Regular Member

ASICS badminton shoes no regrets

3. Briyanihayakawa

Briyanihayakawa Regular Member

I have been using the Court Control FF for badminton. Really comfortable and light. Would like to try the Gel-blade 7 next but since I am on the heavy side, BMI 30 :p, thought it would be better to use a shoe with a thicker sole for more cushioning.

4. ASICShuttler

ASICShuttler New Member

Asics just launched their Indoor collection but the models can be used for Badminton on facebook:

They also have a website with good information about their indoor shoes, https://asics.tv/2VtIBmS .

Really like the new colours especially for the new Court control FF:
    upload_2020-8-4_16-56-20.png

Take my money!

LenaicM likes this.