Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Asics Court Control FF

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by smashinator99, May 14, 2019.

1. smashinator99

smashinator99 New Member

PRODUCT FEATURES
    • FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY (COURT)
    • Provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the duration
    • STABILITY
    • Seamless PU covered upper provides not only great stability but also durability and flexibility
    • BADMINTON SPECIFIC OUTSOLE
    • New round outsole construction provides smooth landing for quick footwork
    • REARFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
    • TRUSSTIC SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
    • The TRUSSTIC technology supports stable movements by reinforcing the middle part of the sole and preventing the shoe from twisting.
    • ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER
    • EVA LASTING
    • OCTOPOD OUTSOLE TECHNOLOGY
    • NC RUBBER OUTSOLE
    Anyone have reviews of this shoe from asics? Looks like it's specifically for badminton

Attached Files:

2. Scott Kam

Scott Kam Regular Member

Tried during vacation in Japan. Light, stable, agile and ample heel cushioning. But what makes me hesitate to bring them home is that the forefoot is little bit narrow for me. Still thinking if I should have tried the one 0.5cm bigger.

3. DinB

DinB New Member

Tried them on in Thailand. The Court Control FF definitely feels like an upgrade of the Gel-blade 6 which I was previously using. It still has that wrapped-around-your-foot kind of feeling, light, and you do have the impression that your feet would move faster on court with the pair on. The big upgrade is that the Court Control FF has much more cushioning and gel which the Gel-blade 6 lacks. They really do feel much more comfortable.

I definitely agree with the previous comment. I really want to bring one home since I think this is probably Asics' first badminton specific shoes by having badminton specific outsole. However, the forefoot is awefully narrow and stiff. Compared to the Gel-blade 6 which is also narrow, the Gel-blade 6 feels more flexible probably because of the material. The narrow and stiff forefoot is probably great for people with narrow foot, it should also provide much more durability. Sad news for people with wide feet though, and wearing a bigger size woudn't help since it'll just make the whole shoe bigger.