FS/FT: Astrox 99[3u]

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Marvin Beyan, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Marvin Beyan

Marvin Beyan New Member

I just got this racket 2 weeks ago. I bought it for $209 because I had to pay shipping. Selling it for $140 which would be the removal of the shipping cost. Only played with it twice that’s why I’m listing it as new. It’s a bit too heavy for my play style Due to the fact that this is a 3U version I’m using.I really recommend anyone who plays singles to go for this racket. However, keep in mind it is for more advanced players. I myself am intermediate, so going for this racket was a bad option. Willing to Trade for NANO Ray Glanz, Nanoray Z speed, Nano Ray 800 or 700 or any headlight racket that performs like the other high end rackets for example. Lastly I will be willing to trade for Li Ning 3D Caliber 900i. Or honestly if you have the Victor Thruster Falcon that would be perfect.

2. Marvin Beyan

Marvin Beyan New Member

Local to Hayward, But can go to Union city, Fremont, Milpitas, Newark, San Francisco, San Jose, Alameda, Oakland, Piedmont all these areas or located in the Bay Area in California