Badminton clubs/training Hong Kong (HKUST)

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by keitocorp, Dec 5, 2012.

1. keitocorp

keitocorp Regular Member

Hey all,

next semester i'll be studying at HKUST in hong kong for several months and want to continue playing badminton there. I tried searching the internet and this forum but i can't really find much info abouts clubs or training in HK. Maybe im not looking for the right words in HK?

What i mostly found on this forum is people just wanting to play with others but not much about training or clubs per se.
    Can anyone provide me with some information about clubs in HK, preferable around HKUST (i believe its called kowloon, not yet very familiar with all the namings there)?

Im not sure what level im at, im not a beginner i've played badminton my entire life so if i should guess, about intermediate/advanced player. And i prefer to play several days a week if possible (training/regular matches or even some kind of competition).

Hopefully i can find some info through this way, even a direction to look for will be helpful.

thx in advance!

2. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
  3. keitocorp

keitocorp Regular Member

Thanks for the link, unfortunately i can't read that and site translation regrettably hardly translate any of it. Do you have anything else, in English perhaps?