badminton shop in Seoul, Korea

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by porroy, Oct 19, 2014.

1. porroy

porroy Regular Member

technical
    Hi

Il be on business trip to Korea, where is the best place to go to? I read from another thread that racket is pricey, how about apparel? shirts or other badminton stuffs?

Better if you could send the complete address and contacts

Thanks & Regards

2. event

event Regular Member

As I've mentioned in various places, the prices for apparel and racquets are basically the same online as in physical shops. That means that unless you have a gym nearby (which usually means a local shop, too, though usually with more selection in racquets than clothing), your best bet is to check prices on the two main online sellers, and then visit their physical shops if you're still interested. See details here.

3. event

event Regular Member

The Badminton Mart store is here. If you change to the map view, you should be able to find it exactly. I can't do it with Google Maps because it doesn't have an updated street view photo but it's here.

4. porroy

porroy Regular Member

technical
    hi [MENTION=8145]event[/MENTION]

can you send the link in English? I cant find the translation too

thanks

5. event

event Regular Member

My post contains a link to the daum street view photo and a link to an older Google Maps photo of exactly the same location. Use Google Maps in English and you should have everything you need.

6. 124windsor

124windsor Regular Member

badminton coach
    While stringing generally $ 10 per racquet, the famous brand products are pricey in korea, many places not even feature top brand product.
    If you visit Seongnam close to Seoul there is a badminton club 12 courts from 6 am to 10pm, has a pro shop open till 7pm has limited supply of Babolat, and a no name brand supply. They do very good string job, including free grip for $ 10.