Badminton Specific Exercises and Workouts

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by speCulatius, Apr 12, 2019.

1. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Personally, I do like Patreon. Transparent, comfortable and easy. Also great to be able to offer different support levels with the option of releasing exclusive content for supporters.

Regarding ads, I think most of us have gotten used to them. Although I loath having ads in the middle of a video - at the beginning it's okay. The big question will be how much money will actually land in your pockets from ads. I have no clue if the result is even worth the effort and hassle.

Woesi and speCulatius like this.
  2. speCulatius

speCulatius Regular Member

Well... thanks for the feedback. Since you're quoting the first post, I guess you're referring to one of my first videos. It's that correct? For the footwork video, there's already two newer versions, split up into speed exercises and exercises you can easily do for longer intervals.

Other than that, could you please be more specific?

3. speCulatius

speCulatius Regular Member

A very different video this time - and not training at all - but... it's a special day! May the fourth be with you!

Simeon, SimonCarter and s_mair like this.
  4. Emily_Nelson

Emily_Nelson New Member

Thank you for such detailed videos and your advice. Recently, I have been very fond of badminton and I want to do it more professionally.

Schultzier and speCulatius like this.