Badminton Training in SG

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by JTVICTOR, Nov 20, 2010.

1. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks ​

2. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks ​

3. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a certified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks ​

4. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach

5. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach

6. yaplimay

yaplimay Regular Member

I live in Lakeside, is a beginner, female. training will take place once a week? What are the price u charge if i join group training?

7. yaplimay

yaplimay Regular Member

I am a Beginner, female. Can pm me rates & more details abt the lessons .

I stay at jurong west.

8. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks

9. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach

10. calvafarm

calvafarm Regular Member

May i know what is the coaching rate please?

11. yaplimay

yaplimay Regular Member

one month 4 lessons....if not mistaken, around 120 per month

12. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a certified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks ​

13. calvafarm

calvafarm Regular Member

Hi, thanks for your reply. Are you still in the training?

14. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Book your sessions today!

15. lodoss

lodoss Regular Member

hi, may I know the rate charge for the lesson?

16. Thalmes

Thalmes Regular Member

Do you provide 1 to 1 training ? Or a small group.

17. nic96

nic96 Regular Member

Hi ,
    Is there any group training ?
    What are the rates ?
    Thanks

18. destyan nanda

destyan nanda Regular Member

Badminton coach
    My name Destyan Nanda. I was a former athlete
    badminton in Indonesia and I am now 25 years of age.
    I've been playing badminton for up to 11 years and has
    engaged as a badminton coach walked up to 3 years up to now.
    I come from a fairly well-known badminton clubs and the
    largest Indonesian badminton club in hi-qu WIMA
    Surabaya.
    My biggest accomplishment was ushering me into a
    champion badminton club 3 or the semi-final match at Indonesia Djarum
    Badminton Super League 2014.
    I am now a coach at one academy in malaysia badminton
    large enough.
    I am pleading for help, if I could join or become a coach or work in teams or players sparing your group?
    Thank you very much
    please help information
    destyan18nanda@yahoo.co.id
    beg for his help

19. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks

20. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All,

I am a certified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both English and Chinese.

Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees.

Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. . Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience.

Interested parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy.