Bag For Dirty Clothing

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Budi, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Just wondering, where do you guys keep you sweatie clothing after games yet keep it away from all your other clean stuff at your bag?

Normaly i would use plastic bag i get when i buy some drink at store before go to the court. Lately plastic bag are not free anymore. Well its still cheap but i understand why, so im trying to makes less plastic waste myself.

Googling around i found a waterproof organizer bag which is good but the only issue, all come with lovely & cute design :confused: (cute kitten, love hearth shape, flower, smiling puppy):eek:. Big man carrying that kind of bag... That would kill my prideo_O:oops:

thyrif likes this.
  2. thyrif

thyrif Regular Member

I use the shoe compartment for my dirty laundry. Or you could get a simple nylon bag with string close/loops to put it in.

3. om patel

om patel Regular Member

Bought a shoe bag that looks like a very mini badminton bag for my wave claw 2. Usually just take a shower once im home . So just my socks, headband elbow strap are thrown in the bag. I wear a authentic NBA jersey which doesnt get wet .

4. BadmintonDave

BadmintonDave Regular Member

I put my socks in the front zipper pocket of my bag. It usually contains my water bottle, flannel, sweatband and sweets, so nothing in there gets ruined. I just have to remember to take them out when I get home

5. lingeringdreams

lingeringdreams New Member

I use "wet dry bags" that I bought on Amazon. They're reusable and washable. Mine have cute designs on them, but they also come in solid colors, such as black, gray, blue, and white.

6. Kwarevo

Kwarevo Regular Member

Just plastic simple for me