Bam - please fire misbun and rashid sidek

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Dato A, Nov 15, 2010.

1. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Although this is about Singapore soccer it gives an insight into how Singapore went about solving their Singapore Lions' problem, www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Sport/Story/STIStory_621921.html

Now, who will be swept away to clear the deck? The players? The coaches? Training and Coaching Committee? The BAM Executive Council?

2. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    My pick is to get rid of the exco an let Misbun a chance to run it. Am sure he will do the whipping. ;) Everyone will have to wake up like 4am, else fired. ;)

He is in his 50s. Give peace a chance... lol. ;)

3. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
  4. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    this drama is working for najib pretty well. All management opposes it, then the public gets angry and hop in 'Super Najib' or 'Spider Rosmah'...tada... lol. ;)

5. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    http://www.mmail.com.my/content/60005-one-messy-affair - that was a 3-days news :D

and what do we expect when those reporters hungry for news end up with their own coffee shop talk?

because the sports minister didn't want to review what transpired between him and bam president:)

he wasn't done yet with his findings and i can imagine those reporters following him :p

so what was reported wasn't news at all. lol

6. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Maybe in the future we'll see even the PM will come and solve this matter!:D

But i think it might not be so serious:(

7. namraikaz

namraikaz New Member

Some people here was saying that Li Mao is the better Coach compare to Misbun...
    I'm not sure why.. Is it because he is the one who spotted DLCW? I don't think that he is the one who spotted DLCW.. It's Morten Frost (like he claim when he is commenting in one of DLCW match). But who train DLCW till he become he is right now? Li Mao? How many championship did DLCW got under Li Mao charge? Misbun on the other hand is the one who trained HH until he became All England Champ... And the answer for the 2nd single for Malaysia is of course HH... But do we have to blame the coach if the player himself has lost interest in playing badminton? HH turned from a hero to zero... Is it because of the coach or his own attitude?

Now look at Korea... The player there is full with disipline... But just look at LHI... Before Li Mao become coach there LHI was a promising player but when Li Mao got there he opted to quit then working under Li Mao charge... And how many new player did Li Mao produced there? The answer is none... So is he a better coach then Misbun?

Now Li Mao is coaching Indonesia team... Just wait and how many talent will he produce... Simon Santoso is a promising player even before Li Mao era.. Let's see if he can help him to be the best player in the world...