Bao can deliver only when he plays alone

Discussion in 'Singapore Open 2007 / Indonesia Open 2007' started by 2cents, May 12, 2007.

1. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    I thinks stories like this should be capped, it will make us think the wrong way with Bao or other Chinese players. And that is unfair.

A retarded or bullied player cannot reach the top of the pinnacle and beat an Olympic and former World Champion at his home den so easily. Try asking someone else to do it.

Why can't we just enjoy the game, give our frank comments and acknowledge the contributions of each player in good faith, eg Bao and CH in helping LD win the WC 2006.

2. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    That's the difference which made you guys hard to understand. I found that people here are always put their country first. I really don't understand why. But the fact is everyone has to put their own interest first. Professional players are no exceptional, and they should be more skillful to gain their personal interest. The whole world will become much safer if everyone can take good care of themselves instead of their countries.

3. V_forever

V_forever Regular Member

Student
    That my friend is ur opinion but an arragant one. I, quite confident as same as everyone else, puts their close ones and their country b4 em. If i was ever made fun of, it wouldnt upset me or push me to beat that person up but if that insult was directed right at my country or my family i'd beat the **** outta em.

And..as what u said made absolutly no connection with wut ur first topic stated so lol props to u

4. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Are you insane?

What the heck Bao and CH need to help LD win the WC 2006? Great sportsmanship? or just another cheating!!! What's wrong with Bao and CH winning their own championship. CH is now playing at his own cost, ask him to help LD win WC 2006? Why you don't ask Taufik help LD to win?

5. sugar_free

sugar_free Regular Member

University Student (Dentistry)
    Whoa its getting hot in here...

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    :eek: i think your explanation is digging the rumor even deeper:p

7. V_forever

V_forever Regular Member

Student
    Lol dont be so stupid learn wut happened there LD lost the first set of both the semis and finals against CH and BCL respectively, they tried but lost to LD for the simple fact that his a world class for a reason and it though they lost, they know that CHN wud take home the title

8. orchiid

orchiid Regular Member

i heard that Bao is not good at selfhelp but never thought he is a man as 2cents tell us, can't believe other team mate bothered him.

i remenber a news in 2006 LYB suggested some player should go abroad alone without coachs and interpreter, and BCL was the first guy in this plan.

#28 orchiid, May 12, 2007
    Last edited: May 12, 2007
  9. Shifty

Shifty Regular Member

Student
    it's called clearing a roadblock. that's a china tactic, spread your guys in the draw and knock off as many seeds or liekly winners as possible, even if you lose, you tire them out. so that's why BCL and CH helped LD win. if you think about it, between CH and BCL, they took out Lee Choong Wei, Taufik, Peter Gade and Lee Hyun Il, so ain't that a great help?

10. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    on the positive side, if BCL has those qualities as stated by 2cents, BCL would do well in big pressure event like noisy Indo crowd or pressure cooker olympic game because BCL would be too blur to be affected by those outside distraction:D

11. JaCk™

JaCk™ Regular Member

BCL definitely has the potential. he was the world junior champion and did better than lin dan during his junior days. but what happen after that is history. right now, we can say that china even without lin dan, still can wins..

12. Shifty

Shifty Regular Member

Student
    you CAN"T be serious. what you just said is a disgrace and disrespectful comment to many, including soldiers who died for their country. if your comment is true, then wouldn't every soldier think about survival over serving their country, or their mates? ever heard of people jumping on grenades to save their squad? happened a lot on Iwo Jima. in almost any subject, at the highest level, country and teammates come far before personal gains. it's these people, who put themselves above their personal gains who are true champions, and i'm sure that no one in team china is as sad as to stab your own teammate in the back.

have you played in a team tie? i have, and i have to say, no matter how much i want to bet teammates in individual tournaments, i don't stab them in the back, i don't bully them and i sure as hell don't trick them. that team spirit is in every person in team china, because they train together, live together, and even results are collected together. why else, in every news paper or article on tournament results, it's always, "China bags 4" or "China takes 3" DISPITE the fact it's almost always an individual tournament. team China is a team, and work together as one.

13. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    Man,you're making fun on Bao!
    But I had a good laugh:p

14. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    :D You should stop before LD find out!:p

15. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    i think 2cents is trying to stoke some fire and pour some salt onto the wounds here.... and he suceeded:
    however, the more i think about it, the more i am inclined to believe 2cents, although not entirely... i think he exagurated it a bit :p :D

16. Pokemon

Pokemon New Member

this sound ridiculous to me..
    It's true that everyone have freedom to say what they want, but making up story like this(i hv to say so as no source being given) is too much.

17. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Of course, they are all inside stories. It's okay you don't believe it. I just want to share with friends who believe it or enjoy it.

18. snasirin

snasirin Regular Member

Lecturer
    They said LCW will not win ... and yet BCL lost to LCW in less than 15 minutes in the first set.

19. Dimplex

Dimplex Regular Member

student
    lol:):):):):):):):)
    i have nothing else to say

20. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    LCW played extremely well plus it is a bonus when BCL wasnt in his usual form......or maybe BCL was over confidence after the win over TH.......