BG Badminton, Quality Badminton Training in Singapore

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by BG School, May 9, 2015.

1. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

We Provide High quality Badminton Training to badminton enthusiast like you or your child/ward to achieve their sporting targets, be it getting into the school team, winning company competition or etc.

Our dedicated coaches will ensure that you or your child gets customised training programs catered to their individual needs for maximum improvement. We are very confident that you will see results within 3 lessons **If students practice what is taught**

For more information please do not hesitate to call us at 96325481 for more enquiries.

Ideally please do let me know what are your goals in taking up classes and where do you stay so that I can better serve you. I look forward to hearing from you.

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

2. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

We Provide High quality Badminton Training to badminton enthusiast like you or your child/ward to achieve their sporting targets, be it getting into the school team, winning company competition or etc.

Our dedicated coaches will ensure that you or your child gets customised training programs catered to their individual needs for maximum improvement. We are very confident that you will see results within 3 lessons **If students practice what is taught**

For more information please do not hesitate to call us at 96325481 for more enquiries.

Ideally please do let me know what are your goals in taking up classes and where do you stay so that I can better serve you. I look forward to hearing from you.

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

3. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

4. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

5. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

6. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

7. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

8. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

9. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

10. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

11. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Great news! We're now expanding to more locations around Singapore

12. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

13. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

14. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

15. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

16. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

17. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

18. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Badminton Team

19. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Academy Team

20. BG School

BG School Regular Member

Badminton Coach
    Want to improve fast?

My Best,
    The BG Academy Team