Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Bravesword LYD to a BS 12 4U

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by orangenetic, Dec 24, 2016.

1. orangenetic

orangenetic Regular Member

Hello

I am a semi competitive player that prefers the back court and I'm currently using the Bravesword LYD 3U (old version) and play both singles and doubles but more doubles. I recently sold my Voltric 80 4U because it felt very unfriendly after only using the LYD for a while. I was looking around for a new racket and found a good deal on a secondhand Bravesword 12 4U.

If it was a Bravesword 12 3U I would have bought it right away but i'm pretty hesitant since it's a 4U and it might feel too light for me. Will it be too big of a leap from my LYD 3U?

Thanks^^

2. bdmtfreak

bdmtfreak Regular Member

Since the BS LYD is stiffer and more head heavy, I feel that switching to a 4U BS12 would be a drastic change as it is even balanced and medium stiff. Just my 2 cents