Calling All Rsl Racquet Users!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Raymond Wong, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Raymond Wong

Raymond Wong Regular Member

I work for RSL
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you could post what rsl racquet you use and also what tension and playing style.

More importantly, for all you x2 ap/pro users, which do you like better, and what are the differences?

Thanks,
    Ray

2. Raymond Wong

I work for RSL
    what is with you ppl, i feel like imbieng ignored

3. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Friend, I doubt you are being ignored. It is only three hours since your original post. Half the world is still waking up. ;)

4. MetalOrange

MetalOrange Regular Member

Raymond Wong,

i use the x3 gold sparingly (cos i use yy mainly), very nice racquet, stiff and packs a lot of power. i like x3 gold over x3 silver cos gold has a straight shaft thus it's stiffer than the tapered, flexier shaft of silver.

the way i arrive at x3 gold is b'cos i have tried the x2 blue before (tapered shaft) and it is flexier than x2 gold (straight shaft), therefore i thought to myself to get the stiffer x3 gold.

i strung it at 28/30 lbs and i play a points construction game (rather than calling it defensive) though i won't shy away from coming in and jump smash occasionally when 90-95% sure it is a winner. personally, i don't categorize a racquet for defensive/ofensive play nor singles/doubles game. i use it all the same.

you might wanna go check it out here below:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32158

MetalOrange

5. ivan5805

ivan5805 Regular Member

i'm using rsl heat 9500 with yonex bg65ti strung at 28 lbs!! nice racket in smashing but in control these string very very useless !! would try kason pro 66 string when this string break!! my fren using bg 66 on this racket very nice in control and smashing !! recommended racket!! cheers:)

6. Areku????

Areku???? Regular Member

enough to survive
    basically i've tried almost 70% to 80% of RSL racquet production.from the series 5s,6s,7s,8s,Xs..but right now im stuck with the 9500 heat series simply because i think its the best racquet for me.strung @ 29 to 32lbs with mainly BG66S.i just love the feel it gives me when smashing!!cuz im more of offensive style.

7. Raymond Wong

I work for RSL
    thanks all for replies.
    I would like to note im looking at the Millenium X2 series, tho. Thanks
    Raymond