Can a Malaysian win the All England again?

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007' started by tjl_vanguard, Jan 28, 2007.

1. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    how about rexy team up with kim hock to kick TG/CW arse to win 2007 AE? it would be the best come back ever in the history of badminton.....let me practice the initial 1st, RM/YKH (INA/MAS).....wakkkwkakakwkaka:D:D

2. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    and then ask misbun sidek to coach and guide them during the toilet break.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I dont know whether it would be the worst scenario of coach-players can have in the toilet break session, but i damn sure would b the funniest one to see !!! kuakuakuakuakua :D:D:D:D

During the toilet break session, Misbun:" Errrrrrmmmmm, let me think wat to think 1st, I'll fax to both of u later k....."

3. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    i c....

i see... good analysis....

women's doubles? i think probably we might stand a little chance so far haha..

apparently, Soon Kit's request for women to spar with mens finally approved and it just started.

http://www.thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2007/1/30/sports/16716798&sec=sports

if they can really improve themselves through this training... maybe a semi final spot for them? winnin the AE seems quite impossible but reaching at least semi or even finals is achieveable for them i suppose...

hafiz to win??? maybe... yes. i think he has improved.... but still not enough.. as he is still very unconsistent.. as for Chong Wei, i have no idea cuz he has been very unconsistent... Losing to BCl and CJ in quarters in Msia and Kor..
    He needs to buck up to win....

MD is the biggest chance i can see so far.... Koo/Tan is Mas's biggest hope...
    CTF/LWW has shown a little improvement in KO las week but MF/LWF still shaky.. They have been showing poor performances since AG '06...

Conclusion, chances are clear in MS and MD only.. Womens events as usual looks bleak to me..

However, just wait and see the draw. Thats the most important thing of all and just hope that Mas wont meet Mas as early as R32 and R16 to ensure chances in Quarters and Semi.

4. tjl_vanguard

Student
    who say??? hahaha bin shen-soon hock and kien keat-boon heong will be competiting in Yonex German Open Gold Grand Prix. Which is a week before AE and end of February.
    SO WHO SAY FEB NO MATCHES?? HAHA :D :D

5. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    well, does it shows some livescore then as usual?

6. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    where's the thread for German Open anyway? I mean i got to bash KKK/TBH . You know, not letting them slide away from victory again this time....REXY REXY !!!! pls keep their yoyo !!! :D:D:D

7. tjl_vanguard

Student
    i dun think there are any threads on those tournaments cuz its only gold grand prix and international series i think... the one i saw in the forum only has super series events.. i think koo/tan will not have any prob winning those tournaments...

8. tjl_vanguard

Student
    live score?? not sure but u can check it in tournament software.. maybe there is... :)

9. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

YES if the entire team china withdraw from AE.

Or NO X 5 otherwise.

10. tjl_vanguard

Student
    wad do u mean??

11. Lennethe

Lennethe Regular Member

he means No WINNER in the 5 events, but KKK/TBH sure can deliver a metal (I hope is gold metal).

12. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    meaning that MAS team worth something less than **** if compared to CHI, according to this guy.....:mad::mad::mad::mad: I think this guy is just another LYB disguise as usual, I mean FU/CAI lost again right? This is how he gets back to us when his MD keep on losing to everyone, some inferiority complex shite i think. TJL what do u think? LYB:" MAS player ah, boh koh neng la.....unless our players all lao sai lah......."

alfa2:" but lately fu/cai really lao sai leh for few tournaments dy, just wait til it gets to other team mates as well.....":D:D:D:D:D:D

13. tjl_vanguard

Student
    my friend, are you trying to say meDal?? instead of meTal?? big difference le my friend.. haha... :D

yes, btw, i hope its a GOLD meDal don bring any meTal plz kkk aite??? :):D :p

14. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    i think what he meant is KKK to go to London, find a gold mine and bring back some gold meTal to Msia.:D:D:D:D

15. Tjun Tjun

Tjun Tjun Regular Member

Many of us in this forum have been commenting on the noticeable drop of form by LCW lately. Read in the papers today that LCW is not getting along with his coach Li Mao :eek: :eek: :eek: and Li Mao has threatened to leave BAM :crying: :crying: :crying:. This is most unexpected piece of news. Hope LCW and Li Mao can patch up their differences .........otherwise LCW can say goodbye to 2007 All England, 2007 World Championship and 2008 Olympics ......

Malay Mail (Malaysian newspaper) report:

Li Mao signs out via e-mail
    by RIZAL HASHIM
    THE man who was supposed to take Malaysian singles to a higher plane has given up on the idea, just a year before the Olympic Games is staged in his homeland.
    Stern-faced Li Mao – in charge of the singles section since January 2005 – has indicated to the BA of Malaysia (BAM) that he has no intention of renewing his contract, apparently through a series of e-mail correspondence.

Despite his impressive credentials, the grapevine has been abuzz with rumours the Chinese coach has not been able to command the fullest attention and respect from the likes of world No 2 Lee Chong Wei.

BAM, however, want to persuade Li Mao to stay on.

BAM general manager P.Ganga Rao said the national body were making a last-ditch attempt to force Li Mao to have a re-think.

“We are trying our best to persuade Li Mao to reconsider,said Ganga last night.

During his tenure with the Chinese national team in the early 1990s, Li Mao helped turn unpolished gems like Dong Jiong, Sun Jun, Ye Zhaoying, Dai Yun and Gong Zhi Chao into champions.

However, he fell out of favour with the Chinese BA after he reportedly had an argument with current chief coach Li Yongbo.

He then pitched his tent in South Korea.

Immediately after his arrival, Li Mao said the two titles that really mattered were the Olympic and World Championship titles.

The rest, according to him, are insignific a nt .

“As a professional coach, my aim is always to produce world and Olympic champions.

Other titles are not important.

They have no meaning to me,he was quoted then.

Going by his own high standards, Li Mao has certainly failed to deliver.

Although Chong Wei was the most consistent player in the national squad with three titles and six final appearances last year, the Penang lad’s excursions to the World Championship were blemished by a semi-final defeat to Taufik Hidayat in Anaheim 2005 and Bao Chunlai in the quarter-final in Madrid last year.

16. nwy5633

nwy5633 Regular Member

Student
    not threaten...
    as i know..
    Li Mao is definitely going to leave malaysia...
    his destination is Korea...
    now malaysia will left a empty spot for men singles coach...
    which now replaced by Ng Tat Meng temporarily...
    so maybe tat's the reason why LCW keep on losing...
    haiz...

17. LI De Quan

LI De Quan Regular Member

student
    KOO/TAN and LEE CW ,they both have the chance to win the gold medal !!!!!!

18. tjl_vanguard

Student
    ???

are you from China?? Supporting Mas eh?? thx btw i think kkk/tbh has a great chance if compared to LCW.. he needs time plus Li Mao just hugh him up... he must be pretty disappointed and down now....

19. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    LM's decision of leaving MAS is not just because of Korea is offering a better position for him, im afraid that the triggering case for this unfortunate event is that our ex-hero LCW hasnt lived up to his standards which is very disappointing for him, which also meant that he failed to keep his promise to BAM in producing a World Champion for us. And this, LM cant accept......

20. alfa2

alfa2 Regular Member

architect
    To be frank TJL, if i'm LM, I would have stuck my foot in LCW arse before leaving the squad for the countlessssssss unforced errorssssss......:D:D:D:D:D