Daihatsu INDONESIA Masters 2019 : Qualification-FINAL (22-27 January)

Discussion in '2019 Tournaments' started by CLELY, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Gosh thats 7 million USD deal in 4 years.. even if you minus the equipments at least 5millions.

imo, getting silver many times is making her more famous that if she only gets gold for once and no other medals.

2. stanleyfm

stanleyfm Regular Member

but I dont hear anything from Anup Sridhar
    So I think India is also still choosing their players in giving farewell and becoming celeb

3. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Just realized one thing, I didn't hear any sound of horn in Indonesia Masters. I guess (hope) they have banned it inside.
    If so, good job organizers!!

4. stanleyfm

stanleyfm Regular Member

Might be
    I did not see any horn being cofiscated at the entrance to the hall
    So it might be because somehow there is no horn seller around the venue
    But of course that by itself might be because it was already banned the previous days (I went there on QF)

5. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

Really? That's good news.

Because I remember they still allowed horns in Indonesia Masters and Indonesia Open last year. Heard it loud and clear (and very annoying) from the streams.

stanleyfm likes this.
  6. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Poet,Student,Fighter,Thriver
    its not iny tiny silvers BTW...If that were the case then i doubt LCW wouldnt be as rich as he is but because he has all MAJOR Silvers is why he is what he is.

So PVS after LCW is the only player in the Badminton world with 3 Consecutive MAJOR silvers with RIO,WC 17,WC 18 and apart from her other WC Bronze medals.

She is already the Second only after ZN to have the most WC Medals if she wins another this year she will have 5 equal to ZN.

So If you wonder why PVS is richest is because of he consistency and hard earned SILVERS where on the other hand we have World No.1's like TTY who are still struggling to get their hands on their FIRST ever Major let alone Gold silver or even Bronze.

7. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Poet,Student,Fighter,Thriver
    Well you might not hear of Aparna Popat as well but she is also a celeb here but the thing is cause these folks are not too much into Badminton now a days so they only appear seldom.

Prakash and Pulela on the other hand have their own acadameys and are doin all they can to promote badminton.

8. stanleyfm

stanleyfm Regular Member

emmm, but that is the same as Debby Susanto because she by normal people standard (badminton followers) is a celeb
    I mean, this actually already shows somehow that the appreciation for these athletes has already been good nowadays
    there is no need for us to 'pity' her just because she does not receive the same type of farewell as LN

minions likes this.