Difference between mp 90 +99

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by GF_Flex, Aug 20, 2002.

1. GF_Flex

GF_Flex Regular Member

IT
    I have just got myself a muslce power 99. I know it looks the same as the muscle power 90, I think but what is the difference between them two.

If anyone knows, please share.

2. ivan

ivan Regular Member

Student
    Hi GF_Flex:
    All racquets that is distributed outside of Japan named differently. Like the one on your hand mp90/mp99. For quality-wise, can't really tell the differences unless you got different racquets on hand to test it. In addition, since different country code the racquet is slightly different, like some might said that MP 90 JP will slightly heavier then MP 99 SP. However, MP90/MP99 is the same product, they just got different name tag :)

Ps. Since you already brought the racquet, try to love it and don't think too much.

Nice day.

3. Chu Pa

Chu Pa Regular Member

ivan...

ivan, a lot of people say there is no difference with the niche versions(CP/CN and JP) and the normal versions that everyone gets around the world. There is a difference. Pick up a JP and SP version and you will find out yourself. Do a search on this topic and ask fellow BCer's. Kwun, Ricky, Cheung and fellow BCer's have extensive experience with the niche versions.