Do APACS fakes exist?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by gumpy_999, Oct 29, 2008.

1. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

I'm a recent convert to the APACS brand. Right now I have a Zig Zag Speed and Finapi 88 rackets which I find to be some real gems to boot as far as I'm concerned. But somehow, I still can't help but wonder how APACS can manage to make their rackets priced so low if given that they've invested resources in producing rackets that have some specification pizzas on them. I mean, if they're going to apply some nano thingies and all that other manufacturing wizardries ( Hi Modulus Graphite, aero slim shaft, ISO frame, Vacuum Intensive Frame + 40T shaft, etc ) on their products, not to mention R&D (if ever they have one though), then I imagine this would cost them quite a substantial amount of resources that would justify putting a higher price tag on their products.

What gives here or what's their secret in being able to sell their products at such low prices and still manage to maintain a good business?

On a rather different note, I do believe that we still need to do some research on whether there are some fake APACS rackets already circulating in the market, given the growing popularity of this brand in recent times. Never underestimate the greed and desperation of some people to cheat on others even if it's only for a measly and marginal profits.

#41 badmintony, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  2. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Hi Guys : If the cap of the Apacs racket , the A sign cannot be seen anymore.

Means is fake racket ?

3. LENITH

LENITH New Member

From Apacs FB page, it seems it has lots of fake pieces available in the market now.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

#43 LENITH, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    dkdilipkumar likes this.
  4. dkdilipkumar

dkdilipkumar New Member

Junior Operator
    I bought one apacs z ziggler from authorized seller named prokick sports recently, after unboxing i identified UK is missing under apacs logo of the bottom of the handle. Remaining all things mentioned in 100% genuine are found in my racket. Only UK isn't present under the apacs logo. Can u help me regarding this, whether the racket is genuine or not

5. dkdilipkumar

dkdilipkumar New Member

Junior Operator
    I bought one apacs z ziggler from authorized seller named prokick sports recently, after unboxing i identified UK is missing under apacs logo of the bottom of the handle. Remaining all things mentioned in 100% genuine are found in my racket. Only UK isn't present under the apacs logo. Can u help me regarding this, whether the racket is genuine or not

6. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Im kinda doubt there is fake APACS coz Apacs racket are already cheap by itself.
    So for someone to fake it, how much they will sell those fake racket. The profit margin will be to little & not to mention Apacs by itself are not well known brand. I mean their cheap racket wont sell like a candy unlike Yonex, Victor, or Lining. Even when they release new racket, its not as BOOMing as the big brand.

dkdilipkumar likes this.
  7. dkdilipkumar

dkdilipkumar New Member

Junior Operator
    Then the company QC itself made the mistake.

8. dkdilipkumar

dkdilipkumar New Member

Junior Operator
    To identify genuineness of apacs rackets, to clear my doubts regarding the same, the seller from India provided me a pdf and the same I thought of sharing with BC. Thank you for the replies and support

Attached Files:

9. ckhh

ckhh New Member

Some say new batch of Apacs racket have no UK logo on cap anymore..

dkdilipkumar likes this.
  10. dkdilipkumar

dkdilipkumar New Member

Junior Operator
    Thanks for the reply.
    Heard the same from seller too.

ckhh likes this.