FS: Duora Z Strike 3u (Paint Removed) (India)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by swsh, Aug 23, 2017.

1. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    @8000 Indian Rupees

I reside in Delhi and am looking to sell my Duora Z Strike (paint removed). It's slightly lighter than before as the paint and stickers weighed a decent amount. You can read all about it in my Duora Z Strike thread here if you wish to gather more knowledge about it.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/index.php?threads/duora-z-strike-3u-owners-diary.171251/

I'm selling it because my Z Strike and Z Force II are completely different rackets and switching between them is taking a toll on my game. It's better if I completely switch to really head heavy rackets only for now.

It was purchased on May 7th of this year. I have all original receipts and even the grip Plastic with codes and prices on it. I'd be taking a 4000 rupee + hit on it and current Z Strikes are selling for 14k so you probably won't find any in this range. Won't be entertaining any prices below this as it'd just be disrespectful for the racket.

Currently gripped with a AC402DX (imported from Japan). Racket strung by a professional on an ES8 Protech with 4knots / Yonex pattern. I will throw in a packet of Li Ning No.1 and 2 Packets of RKEP G10 Yellow overgrip or one AC402DX for no extra charge since I have a bit too many. If you want I can also get it strung with No.1 at your desired tension.

One big thing I can also do is replace all the used grommets with grommets from Dennis and provide you a racket with fresh (very good quality) grommets. Can arrange courier as well.

Cheers, S.

Pictures:
    IMG_3113.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG