ever play w partner that throws racket?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by surge, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Temasek Green

Temasek Green Regular Member

Me ever play with a strange partner (not the regular one) that throw away the game, just over the previous 15-0 revenge that he lost.

2. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    There is this one person in one of the clubs I play in, he suffers from one leg being shorter than the other(in a way slight cripple). He sometimes throws(slides) his racket at the direction of drop shot, if he really can't get to it due to his handicap.

Then there was this one time when we were teammates, he threw his racket at the spot that the drop shot was landing(it would have been his shot under normal circumstances, but not since he is crippled), and at the same time, I was covering that shot for him... so his racket landed right in front of my racket-foot, and I was about to trip on his racket.:mad:

3. khawcy

khawcy Regular Member

Operations Manager
    Ha ha ..! just wondering what kind of "throw" your friend is performing ? To my experience, if racket strung with very high tension will give way easily while hitting on the head ! Your friend must be breaking many rackets !!:D

4. colekwok

colekwok Regular Member

Fixing people
    Yes, my partner threw his racket, not because he was pissed or missed a smash, he threw the racket to the court next to ours because there was a pretty girl with nice long legs playing there....... ;> That was years ago while I was still in high school. Well, he had a very short chat with that girl eventually, but that was it. Fortunately for my friend, his racket did not break. Anyway, that was some cheapo old Pro Kennex racket, 767 if I remember. Oh well......

5. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Never..but i'm the one who always react over mistakes,my own mistakes.I usually hit my head with my racket lightly,to remind myself.Not on the frame,but on the sweetspot.Or hit the frame lightly to the ground..if i'm really upset.

6. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Hahaha...that's funny to imagine that.Not to laugh over his handicap:(,but throwing rackets to return shots is so funny.Can u imagine someone threw his racket so hard when he wants to smash because he sweats too much n the racket slips off his hand because of it?:D