Forza FZ 3000

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by merciadriluca, Feb 3, 2013.

1. merciadriluca

merciadriluca Regular Member

Univ. Eng. Student
    Hello,

I've heard that, in the past, Forza produced `bad shoes' and many had to be returned to the vendor. I've been told the FZ 3000
    • changes radically from the old Forza image about shoes,
    • is really appreciated by many badminton players,
    • has not lead to such returns from the clients.

I've always played with Yonex shoes, but I'm considering switching to the FZ 3000. In the past, I suffered from shin splints.

Do you think the FZ 3000 would be really different from the high-end Yonex models? I've tried it in the shop, and it feels OK, but playing with it is another matter. Would it absorb shocks just as much as Yonex ones do?

Thanks.

2. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

Hi,

The FZ3000 is an excellent shoe, the top FZ sponsored juniors all play with them here in the UK and I also play in the DK edition of the shoe. They have excellent durability and support and are a vast improvement over the FZ shoes of 4-5 years ago and are on par if not better than other brands at the same price point. They have been a popular shoe with us and we have had no issues with returns.

We have stocks of the green and blue shoe along with the DK Red shoe.

Get in touch if you have any other questions!

find us at Facebook.com/badmintonalpha or @badderz_alpha

3. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

What are Forza shoes like in terms of sizing? So for example EU42 = US9 = UK8? And these are generally the same fit as shoes from like Yonex & Victor?