FS: FZ Forza Power 988M £90 Mint Condition

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Jake Levent, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Jake Levent

Jake Levent New Member

FZ Forza Power 988M £90 (willing to negotiate)

Condition on this racket is mint. No damage what so ever and strung in yonex BG66 Force at 28lbs at time of purchase (9th Aug 2018). No more than 12 hours play time and has the original grip or I can put a new towelling grip for free. Never came with a thermo bag but if you need one I can supply one, but it will be for a different racket (but will still fit)

· 87g

· Head Heavy

· Medium Flex

· Power Racket

· Offensive Player

The Forza Power 988 M Badminton Racket has an aerodynamic frame for more power and speed. The head heavy frame helps generate more powerful smashes making this the perfect racket for those who like to attack on court.

Carbon Nano Tubes - (CNT) As Forza continue to improve their rackets and strive towards creating the best racket in the world, they continually research and develop new materials and ideas to take their rackets to the next level. Carbon Nano Tubes is based on extraordinary small scale advancements in the material construction. Thanks to the cooperations with a Danish university, Forza has been able to introduce world-class rackets manufactured using polymer composite materials modified by Multi-Wall Carbon Nano Tubes. Thanks to this technology your Forza racket has improved durability in comparison with conventional rackets. The polymer resin that binds the carbon fibres together will ensure toughness and damage tolerance.

Ultra High Modulus Graphite - This material is used to enhance the performance in Forza's very best rackets. The ultra high modulus graphite is stronger and stiffer than ordinary graphite, creating rackets that have less torsion and more power. This will give you more accurate and powerful strokes.

Specifications:

· Weight (grams): 87g

· Balance: Head Heavy

· Flex: Medium

· Construction: 40 T - Reinforced CNT U-HM/40 T - Titanium Reinforced CNT U-HM

Bought from a reputable dealer and I have a copy of the invoice to show authenticity