Gosen Ryoga Tenbu

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by groovyshot, Apr 26, 2010.

1. neverendings

neverendings Regular Member

@groovyshot: actually since u've been playing with it, i was wondering if you would give a review on it? specifically does it feel "hollow" when you hit with it cus there are some top end rackets out there that feel (to me at least) kinda hollow when you hit with it

2. vcrpex

vcrpex Regular Member

sales
    @neverendings, it feel even balanced to me, though I never really measure the balance point. As for the hitting, it feel quite solid but you do not need to use alot of strength to feel the feedback. The repulsion of the shaft is really quite good compared to the other rackets I have if using similar wrist flick. I am sure groovyshot can give a better review than me. Best is to try the racket if u can find someone who already have it.

3. tarepanda11

tarepanda11 New Member

Been using Tenbu for almost 5 month then had a light crash with my partner's racket...and said bye bye to my lovely Tenbu

Now shift to Victor BS 10...been using it for 2 weeks, 8 hours total on court time

In short, compare to Victor BS 10,

1.) neverendings, it's a bit of head-light compare to BS 10...BS10 feel more even balance / bit of head-heavy.

2.)
    Agreed to vcrpex , it's solid than BS10. Very very little vibration on Tenbu where i can feel constant vibration on BS10. Use lesser effort to hit shutter to back court by using BS10 (Victor VS-850@27bls), compare to my Tenbu (Yonex BG66@26bls). Tenbu's repulsion of the shaft is better than BS10 where you need to use more strength for wrist flick on BS10.

4. vcrpex

vcrpex Regular Member

sales
    hi tarepanda11, your tenbu crack in the frame or the shaft? i have crashed twice before in the last 2 months, so far it is still holding. crossing my fingers that it still can hold on. Been looking at my racket frame after each crash, but cant really find any hair line crack or paint chip except shuttle mark on the frame.

5. Razack

Razack Regular Member

-

#65 Razack, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2022