Help Needed -Crank tension head !!

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Nightbird, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Nightbird

Nightbird Regular Member

Hello people,

I have an Eagnas table top machine. I was just trying to oil the springs etc and I think I messed up the tension mechanism while playing around with the hex nut screws.
    Now, the string tension is too high and the head lever brake gets stuck as well.
    If anyone can help with tips on how to re calibrate, it'll be very appreciated. Crank tension head.jpg

2. fanfaron

fanfaron Regular Member

That hex screw is not what adjust your tension. That's screw is for your break though. The tension is set on the top part. upload_2021-2-1_10-1-4.png

Maybe you tight too much the break screw and it's locked now. Good luck.

stradrider likes this.
  3. stradrider

stradrider Regular Member

It's been long time that I had a crank, but as @fanfaron says the tension screw is in the top part. However as long as I remember there were actually two screws, The one you see in the photo is the "stopper" for the tension screw and tension screw itself is a very small hex screw in the front of that "black thingy"...

fanfaron likes this.
  4. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

Tension is adusted by the tiny black hex screw that's hidden from view, running parallel to the gripper jaws.