Hendra/Tan Boon Heong/LYD

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Akshat Gupta, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akshat Gupta

Akshat Gupta New Member

I just checked the draws of the first four tournaments. I don't see Hendra Setiawan/Tan Boon heong pairing in Thailand, Malasiya, Indonesia, India. Any idea whats up? Have they broken their pairing? The seem to be fit as both are playing the PBL in India. If they played more they could still qualify for the Worlds this year.

Also, anyone has an idea about LYD. I read somewhere that he wanted to be back for Tokyo, and he was back last year in Korea Masters. Anyone has any update on him? Meanwhile YYS continues to play with a different partner.

PS: Mamota is back!

2. stanleyfm

stanleyfm Regular Member

Hendra Setiawan is back with Indonesia national team, prepared for Thomas Cup as the back up of Minions. Most probably will paired up again with Ahsan.

LYD only joined Korea Master because it is Korean tournament. Chance for him to go to Tokyo is slim, but not impossible. We can hope for that, but dont expect much

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    These questions are more appropriate in the relevant threads of the professional players subforum to which this thread will be moved to.

Mod

stanleyfm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.