How to string 82 holes Badminton Racket

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by Symondsez, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Symondsez

Symondsez New Member

Hi All,
    My first post on here . I am beginner to intermediate player. Recently started playing again . I got this new racket from a friend and it has 82 holes. I gave it to restring but it looked weird when it came back, it has 19 horizontal and 22 vertical string and there is a Gap at two places in horizontal string which is not evenly placed. Does anyone here have such racket and instruction on how to string it ? If they can post image then would be great.
    I am quite layman when it comes to technicality if strings and racket construction. Thank you 8379E900-0B01-4ED4-AA57-7811D323BF39.jpeg 404D87AD-4E03-402A-8F22-201AD9806CA5.jpeg

2. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Can't tell whether those grommets at the missing crosses are shared or not, as in can it fit two strings in there. I'm hoping it's just singles, which is why it is skipped.

Assuming it's actually single strings there, then this racket might have one fewer main than usual and that they are tied at the top rather than bottom. This leaves large gaps at the sides, but I've seen a few rackets which use a similar pattern before.

Anyway if you got the model, you might be able to search for the stringing pattern to confirm my suspicion.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk