Japan badminton scene

Discussion in 'Japan Professional Players' started by blabl, Jan 30, 2016.

1. blabl

blabl Regular Member

This thread is created for those who would like to ask more questions about Japan badminton scene. Anyway if anybody have any news about Japanese badminton in Japanese language you can also translate them into English and post them here. Really hope to be able to see more news about Japan badminton in this forum for this year.

Thank you.

#1 blabl, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  2. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Let me start the ball rolling in this thread. Japan is the country which have the fastest progress in Asia. Of course one cannot dispute that Park Joo Bong the head coach for the Japanese team certainly did a good job by churning out so many young and talented badminton players for Japan.

Once again congratulations to Japan for being the second best nation in badminton now after China. Once again thank you so much to Park Joo Bong for your good contribution to Japan badminton. I am so proud of the efforts that you have put in for Japan. Now we are slowly seeing the results of your endless and relentless efforts. Japan is indeed a fair play country. Congratulations Park Joo Bong. I feel so happy for you.