Japan Open 2006: SEMI-FINALS (14/10)

Discussion in 'Japan Open / China Open 2006' started by badMania, Oct 13, 2006.

1. KaSoon

KaSoon New Member

Consultancy Manager
    If this is true, why IBF still want organised 2006 WC??? I can't understand how you determine "the value' of 2006 WC is low"? From what aspect?

2006 WC almost all the top seeds players are participated. All the champions is TRUE CHAMPIONS...

Is it just because your supported & lovely players is unable to became champions, then you determine "the value' of 2006 WC is low"?

Brazil, Argentina, England, Germany lost in 2006 FIFA World Cup, will you say "the value' of 2006 FIFA World Cup is low"?

2. jumpjump

jumpjump Regular Member

haha

they did. in 2001, LD won, that was their first meeting. thnx for that extra info, so they are tied in head2head after all.

3. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Maybe the guy is saying the fairness in WC06. They hired inexperienced (or perhaps bias) linejudge and service judge.

4. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    kasoon ...i agree almost all your posts today...:D hehe!!

5. jumpjump

jumpjump Regular Member

6. kokcheng

kokcheng Regular Member

Now to redeem Malaysia's pride,KKK/TBH must go all the way to snatch the title in their maiden partnership in an open tournament.What an outing for this young upstarts?Now go for the jugular.

7. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

Heh, you seem very fired up today KaSoon :). I don't believe the WC2006 were meaningless either. But I think at least TG/CW could have been able to play. I mean look at their performance against CY/FH this time. They could possibly (let me make it clear - NOT definitely) have caused a different result in MD.

8. z3048018

z3048018 Regular Member

XXF won in straight sets 21-16 21-16

9. *izzyC*

*izzyC* Regular Member

Another ZN vs XXF final tomorrow. ZN beat Zhu Lin 21-18 21-16 XXF beat WC 21-16 21-16

10. KaSoon

KaSoon New Member

Consultancy Manager
    Sorry, if I let you have a feel that I am fired up... As I mentioned earlier, I just enjoy the game no matter the players is from which countries and I am accepted the China pair lost to Candra/Tony. I have said, what I conclude is the Fact & Results. When win is win & lost is lost.

But I just found some threads quoted by some poeple here is a bit absurd and said "the value of 2006 WC is a bit low"...

11. bellatrix

bellatrix Regular Member

anyone got the latest score???

12. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop
    Very good analogy. I have another one for you...Lin Dan is Salieri and Taufik Hidiyat is Amadeus Mozart. If you have ever seen Amadeus, you'll know what I mean, but in short Lin Dan will always be living in Taufik's eternal shadow. People will look back on Taufik as one of the greats, bigger than Yang Yang and Morten Frost!!

13. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Regular Member

There is one more WD SF result between CHINA pairs, right? May i know wether the game is finish, and wat is the score, please?

14. Morten

Morten Regular Member

-Some nice matches and resulst but a lot of them was expected. In MS as I see it theres a top 4 with the guys from todays semi in which the finalist is superior is TH is in form. ive seen the 4 playing a lot of times and LCW and LD are the faster than the rest while PG and TH have better skills.

Even as the fastest player among the 4 LCW lacks some experience as I see it, specially in the major events, he looses a lot of points in a row and furthermore hes weak when played down in hes forehand where he has to take it behind hes body. Else LCW is a great player and I predict he will shine even more when he develop his skills, since he got the basic requirements for getting to the top which is speed and power.

What comes to Gade hes a real joy to see on court, good sportsmanship and extremely good technique and footwork. However still very fast it seems that his injury and lessened weight training after coming back has made him loose that energy and speed that made him the fastest and powerful player during 97-01. Furthermore Gade doesnt tend to smash that much which before was his strongest weapon
    t Gade will remain in top 8 until the olympics but will only be counted as a dark horse for the major titles and can be a threat for LD TH when they have an offday.

TH and LD is superior atm. compared to each other they are day and light when looking at their style, only comparable thing is the big smash from backline which both wins a lot of points on. Taufik has the best net play in the world and in MS netplay is extremely important, with such a net play and a powerful smash a player can get very far. But besides that taufik got an exelent technique and can hit himself out of any critical situation. If not fit Taufik gets in trouble and that just marks my point again that if not fast and fit a player has to have some extraordinary like Taufik has just to be in top 10. LD is the opposite player, above average technique but still not comparable to Gade and Taufik, very good stamina and very good defence. Further he has a lethal weapon in his smashes and his speed. Wont use that many sentences about LD, hes just number 1 imo since Taufik is too unreliable atm.

In MD I kinda agree with the person saying in this thread that MD isnt as it used to be, whereas MS has improved the last decade MD has not and I will go that far as to say that Rexy/ ricky tony/candra Chea/kit ha/kim is better than any on world scene atm, i may be flamed for saying this but thats how i see it:cool:

15. ycchen

ycchen Regular Member

i totally agree with you, morten. :D

16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i agree too except i would put tony/candra a bit higher over the other MD pair listed;) Tony/candra is just better at strategizing. Tony and howard have beaten cai/fu before at danish open. With candra, even more easier:p They can see holes in cai/fu's weakness that other can't or takes longer.

#276 cooler, Oct 14, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  17. ycchen

ycchen Regular Member

although china men's team is not that outstanding in JO, i believe they will sure bounce back in China, especially in front of their home crowd. hopefully there won't be too many arguable line calls in China Open.

18. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    What else do you expect hm to do? Walk off during a match?

19. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Regular Member

Are all the SF results came out? I missed out WD SF result between CHINA pairs Yang Wei/Zhang Jiewen vs Wei Yili/Zhang Yawen, who got the result please post up. Thanks!

20. Felicia_txh

Felicia_txh Regular Member

Student
    LCW sure wil defeat Taufik

Chong Wei sure can beat Taufik!!!jia you!GAMBATE!!!:cool: