Jawa pos gudang garam open sattelite

Discussion in '2005 Tournaments' started by sandeepsajjala, Sep 14, 2005.

1. sandeepsajjala

sandeepsajjala Regular Member

Hi guys,

Does anyone know about the draw of Jawa pos gudang garam open sattelitea in Indonesia. I haven't found any information on net. Can some one please, especially if you are from Indonesia tell me where to find information. Or can you guys post the results of "Saina Nehwal" . My favourite player. Hope will get some help.

2. sandeepsajjala

Guys please. Some one from Indonesia care to reply. I am eagerly waiting for the results.

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Very partial results..

well, since there is no official website for this particular event :p :( , all i can muster up at this time are partial result and who's going to be in the QF(WS and MS).
    This is taken from Jawapos newspaper dated today(10/15/05)..Fortunately they gave most of the result from the Ladies Single event..

Ladies Single QF-
    Kim Sun Me vs. Silvi Antarini
    Jang Soo Yung vs. Pia Zebaidah
    Maria Kristin Yulianti vs. Nining
    Holly Yosiana vs. ????

Men's Single QF-
    Park Sung Hwan vs. Stenny Kusuma

Sorry no MD, WD or XD event results...

4. sandeepsajjala

Thank you very much ctjcad. I knew Jawa Pos will have the results. But infortunately I can't read Indonesian language. If you don't mind can you please look into the results and let me know how Saina Nehwal is faring overe there? She is from India. Just want to know which round she is in/lost at the moment. Thank you for your help again.

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

sandeepsajjala,
    sorry, i only can get those results. I took them from Jawapos online website(i have relatives in Sby but i wish i was there) ..So i don't know how she fared over there and which round she is in/lost at the moment..
    Sorry again...

BTW, the list of players i noted, those are the ones that will play in the QF round(Friday 09/16/05)..

6. Wizbit

Wizbit Regular Member

Testing ladie's lingerie
    Are you from the future? :p

7. sandeepsajjala

Some one please find out about Saina Nehwal please!

She is next playing at Djarum Indonesia open Badminton Championships which starts froom Monday . Please guys, some one from Indonesia let me know the results. Thank you for your help.

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Final of JPGG Surabaya Satellite 2005

Predicted winners in bold

MS Jeffer Rosobin vs Park Sung Hwan (Korea)
    WS Silvi Antarini vs Maria Kristin
    MD Bambang Suprianto/Tri Kusharyanto vs Rupesh Kumar/Thomas Sanave (India)
    WD Nitya Krishinda/Nadya Melati vs Ha Jung Eun/Kim Min Jung (Korea)
    XD Bambang Suprianto/Minarti Timur vs Tri Kusharyanto/Mona Santoso

9. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Results of Semifinals and Finals schedule..

Sorry, typo...:p

All infos taken from Jawapos(9/17/05)
    Anyway, here are the lineups and players for the Finals(9/17/05):

WS Final:
    Silvi Antarini(Jaya Raya Jakarta) vs. Maria Kristin Yulianti(Pelatnas PBSI). As maybe some of us know and have follow the history, Silvi Antarini was "kicked out" of Pelatnas for indisciplinary actions. SInce she was cast out of Pelatnas, she has joined her former club Jaya Raya Jakarta. Ironically, she will play Maria Kristin, who is currently in Pelatnas...

MS Final:
    Jeffer Rosobin (SNGG) vs. Park Sung Hwang (Korsel).
    Jeffer Rosobin was the winner of the recent S'pore Satellite 2005, defeating another ex-Pelatnas players Wiempie Mahardi. He is also the defending champion of 2004 JPGG tournament.

MD Final:
    Rupesh Kumar/Thomas Sanave(India) vs. Bambang Supriyanto/Tri Kusharyanto(SNGG). The Indian pair are trainees under another ex-Indonesian national doubles coach Hadi Sugiyanto. They will face against 2 PBSI veterans, so should be fun and interesting..:).

WD Final:
    Nitya Krishinda/Nadya Melati(Pelatnas PBSI) vs Ha Eun/Kim Min Jun(Korea).

XD Final:
    Bambang Supriyanto/Minarti Timur(SNGG) vs. Tri Kusharyanto/Mona Santoso(SNGG). All 4 players are ex-national players, so should be interesting and fun..:).

Anyways, here are the result of the Semifinal matches(9/16/05):

WS :
    Silvi Antarini defeated Nao Hiyoshi 15-0, 15-11
    Maria Kristin Yulianti defeated Pia Zebadiah(Jaya Raya Jakarta) in 3 sets 11-8, 7-11, and 13-11. Some have already called Pia Zebadiah the "Next Mia Audina"..:p. :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

MS:
    Park SUng Hwan won with the WO of Budi Santoso(MUB).
    Jeffer Rosobin defeated Arvind, Bhat(India) 15-3, 15-10

MD:
    Rupesh Kumar/Thomas Sanave defeated Frans Kurniawan/Chandra(Pelatnas PBSI) 15-3, 15/9
    Bambang Supriyanto/Tri Kusharyanto defeated Riang Kurniawan/Rendra Wijaya 15-11, 15-3.

WD:
    Nitya Krishinda/Nadya Melati won with the WO of Masami Yamasaki/Michiko Kanagami(Japan)
    Ha Eun/Kim Min Jun defeated Yulianti/Jane David(Pelatnas PBSI) 15- 4, 15-1

#9 ctjcad, Sep 16, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2005
  10. eskey

eskey Regular Member

woow...jeffer rosobin, again in the final...this is really something....after winning cheers singapore satelite he still managed to get in the final, eventhough he is not young anymore, but his style of playing which is defensive and lots of rallies will give him enough stamina to carry on. after this tournament, he will be participating again in indo open, and high chance he will meet sony dwi kuncoro if he can get pass khrishnan malaysia, then we will see how thunder smash can crack down his defence he2

11. eskey

eskey Regular Member

did you know that Rendra Wijaya is Candra Wijaya's younger brother? I heard his playing style is very similar to Candra.

12. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    hmmmm i hope jeffer wins but perhaps park sung hwan having the easy road to the finals will spring an upset

#12 jug8man, Sep 17, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2005
  13. Arief

Arief Regular Member

wonder why minarti timur didn't pair up with tri kusharyanto...

14. eskey

eskey Regular Member

Pask sun hwan beat jeffer in 3 sets, Jeffer admitted he was tired after come back from cheers singapore satellite.

in WS, Maria Kristin beat Silvi Antarini also in 3 sets

15. badMania

badMania Regular Member

As what I expected....She has won the Jakarta Satellite and Surabaya Satellite this year. If the Surabaya Satellite is rated as a Grade A competition (I am still not sure abt this), it will be 1800 points for her.

Maria Kristin is slowly catching up with the other 2 women singles who are in Pelatnas. She should clear her first round in Indonesian Open without any problem (facing another Indonesian qualifier), which will add another 2160 points to her ranking. That will elevate her ranking to at least the top 50 (from the current 71). Any wins beyond Round 1/16 for any WS players in the Indonesia Open will be regarded as a bonus.

The good thing for Hendrawan is that his effort is slowly begining to take shape this year with wins at the Satellite competitions, 1* New Zealand Open, and decent performance at the 4* Asian Championships. His next big target should be the 2* Greece Open and Holland Open, and the 3* Chinese Taipei Open. I hope PBSI send the 3 girls to these tournaments to gain experiences. A quarter/semi-final appearance in all these 3 competitions will be the target. I don't think they will be sent to the 5* Denmark Open and 6* China Open (and HK Open if the competition is still on).

16. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

The Results

Men's Single
    Park Sung Hwan (KOR) d Jeffer Rosobin (INA) 17-16 11-15 15-10
    SF : Arvind Baht (IND), Budi Santoso (INA)

Women's Single
    Maria Kristin (INA) d Silvi Antarini (INA) 8-11 11-6 11-4
    SF : Neo Miyoshi (JPN), Pia Zebadiah (INA)

Men's Double
    Bambang Suprianto/Tri Kusharjanto (INA) d Rupesh Kumar/Thomas Sanave (IND) 15-9 15-13
    SF : Yonathan Suryatama/Yoga Uki Kasah (INA), Rian Sukmawan/Rendra Wijaya (INA)

Women's Double
    Ha Jung Eun/Kim Min Jung (KOR) d Nintya Krishinda/Nadya Melati (INA) 15-13 15-0
    SF : Yamasaki Mesami/Kanagami Michiko (JPN), Yulianti/Jane David (INA)

Mixed's Double
    Bambang Suprianto/Minarti Timur (INA) d Tri Kusharjanto/Mona Santoso (INA)W/O
    SF : Choo Gun Woo/Kim Jun Jung (KOR), Rony Agustinus/Indarti Isolina (INA)

Junior Under-19 (born 1987 and up)

Boy's Single
    Achmad Rivai (Jaya Raya Jakarta) d Wisnu Haryo Putro (Djarum Kudus)
    SF : Teguh Siswanto (Semen Gresik), Farhad (Suryanaga Surabaya)

Girl's Single
    Gu Juan (SIN) d Sylviana Kurniawan (Djarum Kudus)
    SF : Zhang Beiwen (SIN), Yuan Kartika (Tangkas Jakarta)

Boy's Double
    Bona Septano/M. Aksan (Jaya Raya Jakarta) d Davin/Rio (Jaya Raya Jakarta)
    SF : Tantowi/Syarifudin (Djarum Kudus), Hendra/Yogi (Suryanaga Surabaya)

Girl's Double
    Lily Siswanti/Shandy Puspa (Djarum Kudus) d Beleatrix Manuputy/Samantha Lintang (Jaya Raya Jakarta)
    SF : Luluk/Fitri Mariani (Djarum Kudus), Renny Rosa/Krissabela (Djarum Kudus)

Mixed's Double
    Akhsan/Richie (Bina Bangsa Jakarta/PR Tasikmalaya) d Vicky/Megawati (Suryanaga Surabaya)
    SF : Afiat/Renny (Djarum Kudus), Fernando/Fitri Mariani (Djarum Kudus)

Junior Under-16 (born 1990 and up)

Boy's Single
    Sarwono (Djarum Kudus) d Seto Danu Kusuma (Suryanaga Surabaya)
    SF : M. Nur Rofii (Jaya Raya Jakarta), Setyo Widarto (Wima Surabaya)

Girl's Single
    Maria Febe (Djarum Kudus) d Alva Vivianita (Djarum Kudus)
    SF : Ratih Asri (Djarum Kudus), Wieke Nursanti (Jaya Raya Jakarta)

Boy's Double
    Adi/Albert (Djarum Kudus) d M. Nur Rofii/Rizky (Jaya Raya Jakarta)
    SF : Erwin/Khemas (Djarum Kudus), Adi P/ Andri (Jaya Raya Jakarta)

Girl's Double
    Zhang Beiwen/Fu Ming (SIN) d Ryzky/Ruhfika (Jaya Raya Jakarta)
    SF : Anneke Venya/Wenny (Jaya Raya Jakarta), Wieke/Alvianasih (Jaya Raya Jakarta)

Junior Under-13(born 1993and up)

Boy's Single
    Evert Sukamta (Tangkas Jakarta) d Imam Hoerudin (Djarum Kudus)
    SF : Bayu Sukma (Djarum Kudus), Siswanto (Surya Naga Surabaya)

Girl's Single
    Rischka M. (Djarum Kudus) d Ana Rovita (Djarum Kudus)
    SF : Della Deskara (Ragunan Jakarta), Rena Suwarno (Jaya Raya Jakarta)

Boy's Double
    Siswanto/Christian (Suryanaga Surabaya) d Tunggul/Imam (Djarum Kudus)
    SF : Fajar/Destian (Wima Surabaya), M. Andrian Permana/Rukita (Gemilang Surabaya)

Girl's Double
    Della/Fitri (Ragunan Jakarta), Ayu P/Gabby (Ragunan Jakarta)
    SF : Ganis/Anna (Djarum Kudus), Eka/Tanti (Suryanaga Surabaya)

I wrote the results from all category, any interesting results to bold.

I just realize that Girl's Single U-16 Maria Febe younger than I thaught. In MILO Junior Indinesia Open 2005, she almost beat Wang Yihan from China. Just inexperienced she lead 8-5 in 3rd set but finally lost to 8-11.

Sylviana Kurniawan lost to Gu Juan (SIN), I didn't hear her result in last Asian Championships & MILO Junior Indonesia Open. She had though rivalry with Pia Zebadiah in National Circuit, but Pia has moved up highly and Belleatrix Manuputy also passed her.

#16 Sandy, Sep 18, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2005
  17. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Here are some comments :)
    Yoga/Yonathan and Rendra/Rian are 2 new pairs (originally Yoga/Rian, Yonathan/Rendra if I am not wrong). They are the newest generation of double player in the Pelatnas. Its good to see them reaching the semi-finals. I hope they clear at least Round 1/64 in the coming Indonesian Open.

Achmad Rivai...saw his names a couple of times since last year. He should be one of the future men singles player...alongside Tommy Sugiarto (Icuk's son) and one more young player which one of you mentioned (forgot his name). I wonder who is the most promising of these young players.

Its also good to see Bona winning another title here...and I really think he has potential in both men's doubles and mixed doubles (with his sister Pia of course). It will be interesting to see if Pia plays in both women's singles and mixed doubles. I think no Indonesian women singles has ever done that right?

Bellatrix....she is also in women's singles....and alongside Pia, she could be our hope in women's singles. Lets hope she can keep up her good work so far. Haven't heard of Sylviana though.....I think Pia and Bella should be above her in terms of prospect.