*Korea Open 2008* : posting moderation level: STILL HIGH

Discussion in 'Korea Open 2008' started by kwun, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    as we all know that there have been a controversial event at the MS final in the just concluded Korea Open 2008.

naturally, the quantity of discussion has risen by a lot. the nature of the incident can easily cause discussion to go out of control (kinda like LD's temper, really.. ;) ). so as a result, we are going to raise the moderation level to HIGH. if anybody makes any insensitive, non-sensical, inappropriate comments in these discussions, we will not hesitate to moderate the posting and if we see a repeating pattern from some members, we will not hesitate to ban.

so please pay attention and think before you post.

having said that, discussion so far has been very good. rational and civil. let's keep it that way! :)

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    the moderation level is still high.

i have been in general quite impressed with the discussion so far. it is understandably a very controversial issue and i can see the arguments being valid from either angles. the key is to be able to discuss things in a polite and civil manner.

ps. i have decided to copy out my original moderation level HIGH announcement post into its separate thread, and then i will update the moderation level if there are any changes here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.