Korea Open website problem

Discussion in 'Korea Open / Hong Kong Open 2006' started by weeyet, Aug 7, 2006.

1. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Engineer / Freelance pianist
    I found it too slow to load the page, i know it might due to my computer speed. However, i think they put some complicated stuff in the page that resulted in this... Does anyone face the same problem with me?:crying:

2. event

event Regular Member

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Trying to load one of the pages - or maybe just too many in succession - actually crashes my browser. The same thing happens on both my home and office computers, of which the newest is a 2002 P4 1.7GHz, mind you. I'm waiting on a reply about another issue related to the site. You could try emailing the webmaster. The fact that the same webmaster email address is both being used to distribute info regarding the tournament volunteers and is listed as the contact point for visiting teams is a little discouraging but I still hope there is someone there who isn't too busy to answer emails or fix that website.

3. mikemike

mikemike Regular Member

boss
    nothing @ there

4. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Engineer / Freelance pianist
    my friends told me that a pccillin message pop up when she tried to open the page...

5. event

event Regular Member

so the site tries to take up so many system resources that the s/w assumes there's a virus? Hmm. They'd best get that one fixed.

6. event

event Regular Member

Working fine now?

I just tried it again for the first time in a few days and it works just fine. That's good news. I wonder if anyone complained.