Lakshya sen

Discussion in 'India Professional Players' started by John I'm, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Baddie lover

Baddie lover Regular Member

You fail to get my point.

Titties ? Lol. I respected you inspite of our differences but looking at your comments smell of a lot of hate. Well, thanks for continuously keeping the page of "to be SK failure" updated. Jesus, so much hate.

2. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

I'm not against anyone here or LS. Just feel that too much attention on him creating a thread, already 7 page when he has achieved nothing at all in the big stage. Praising too much do no good for badminton progress.

3. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

So the number of pages define the players? If you think the other thread are lack of pages, why don't you add some that you think they deserve? It just means there are more fans willing to post and support the players. And those "giant killing" players had less affection from the fans.

I can add 7 pages here cursing him but still extra 7 pages more than other thread.. If there were balanced number of pages of "praising" and "bashing" , would be more acceptable? Or you could do the balancing, if you'd like.

Baddie lover likes this.
  4. Biglever

Biglever Regular Member

Engineer
    Great job by Leemarc on adding few more pages to his favourite player, LS. Hats off to you mate. I have heard of 4D chess but this is 40D chess by Leemarc for getting more comments for his favourite one. Keep up the good work man.

Play hard. Train harder.

5. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

Adding More pages on a player not yet established in the world stage create a laughing stock to the rest of the forum members here.

6. Biglever

Biglever Regular Member

Engineer
    Instead of wasting your energy here, go and make some comments in those established players thread. Anyways, thanks for adding one more post to your favourite player, LS.

Play hard. Train harder.

7. mohans

mohans Regular Member

He, as well, is a novice at this stage. Don’t you think so? At least, he and his coaches think so

First of all, super series was implemented in 2007 when LD and LCW were 24 and 25 year olds respectively. Second of all, LD and LCW won their first international titles at ages of 19 and 20 respectively. Get your facts right
    If you are living inside your own world
    SK is a failure, but by his own standards

And thanks for increasing the traffic in the page of this little boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumanth99 and Biglever like this.
  8. Baddie lover

Is it all you want to say? Please do go on, I implore you. Tell us what you really think.

Sumanth99 and Biglever like this.
  9. mohans

mohans Regular Member

Don’t know about that. You are becoming a laughing stock here, courtesy of your posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sumanth99 likes this.
  10. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Please guys , Don't need to encourage a troll further. He is here just to disrupt the flow . Why not report him to moderators?. They will take care of him if he is out of control. He is just using all his negative vocabularies in this thread to cure his loneliness.

I just read some of the posts replying to him. Especially, @Cunning Linguist , he gave a befitting reply to him. Just saw the troller's age. And laughed at his maturity level. Nothing more to say.

Sumanth99 likes this.
  11. Cunning Linguist

Cunning Linguist Regular Member

Well, the Super Series was established in 2007, the year LCW turned 25.

At 16, LCW played a single match on the tour and lost.
    The following year, 1999, he played a whopping two matches, with one win and one defeat. The same story in 2000.

LCW at 18: 5 matches (2-3) matches on the tour, all of them in Malaysia, nothing past round 1.
    LS at 18: 9 titles on the tour.

LS has nearly won twice as many titles at this age then LCW has played matches.
    Are you sure you want to embarras yourself further?

You are not "the world". There are quite a lot of people impressed with LS.
    I also reckon becoming #1 in the world like Srikanth is a "failure" he'll be alright with.

Cheung, Simeon, Baddie lover and 2 others like this.
  12. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

Chinese saying.... One mountain, another mountain higher

Chinese saying.... Set up business easy, maintain business difficult.

13. kurako

kurako Regular Member

:eek::eek: Is it only me who is worried by this kind of advice?

The level of this debate hardly calls for a red alert reaction.

14. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    I keep very high respect for everyone for contributing knowledge this form, for the first time I've lost respect for someone in this form.

You, your words have zero respect, thought you are nearly 3x my age.

Just get out of here, Hater!!!

Baddie lover likes this.
  15. Baddie lover

Good thing , he isn't even Chinese. Don't want to see him getting buried by the management or lack of support :cool:

16. Baddyforall

Things may escalate very faster even before you realise it.

Just a reminder. Why are you worrying by the way? .This could be a wake up call for those who does not know about it.

17. djake

djake Regular Member

Dr
    For what it’s worth, let me add some column inches to this discussion.

LS, KV and KN are remarkable talents that will form future case studies for the development of junior badminton. No other player in the history of badminton has been given as much exposure at a junior level. LS started playing regular international badminton at 11 (2013), whilst the other two at 12 (2014). As a result, all of them had abundance of international match practice under their belts by the time they reached the ripe old age of 18.

SYQ, AG and JC are in the generation above them. All three of them started playing around 2012-2013 (age of 14-15). JC especially had been given favorable exposure, even representing Indonesia in senior badminton by the age of 18 in team competitions. Momota and Axelson, who are a shade older, also started their international careers at 14 (2009) but played only a handful of tournaments, primarily in the major junior tournaments. There was not a lot of junior tournaments to play in and not many international series / challenges tournaments to participate in them days.

Go back another few years, you will encounter Tian Houwei (WJC2009), Wang Zhengming (WJC2008) and Chen Long (WJC2007). The Chinese are a different case study in their own rights. Historically, they virtually never play junior badminton (except WJC and AJC). After completing their final junior year, they typically go into ‘incubation’’ until the age of 20/21, then they will slowly be introduced to the international scene. Think Sun Feixiang, who despite winning the WJC and AJC (2016), was only playing regular badminton in 2019. THW, WZM and CL were similarly only unleashed when they were 20/21 years old (years after winning the WJC). I believe the Chinese BA had a recent change in policy and they have started to field their players at an earlier age, possibly in response to the decline in Chinese badminton and trying to copy the junior success of other nations.

LCW, LD and BCL were from the same batch. LD and BCL were tremendously precocious and were winning SS or Super 750 equivalent tournaments at the age of 18 with LD winning Malaysian Open in and BCL Danish Open in 2001. LCW was a late bloomer and only started winning the big tournaments in his early 20s. Taufik Hidayat was the other prolific talent, reaching AE final at 17 years old and was the top seed at the 2002 Olympics at the age of 19 years. Of course, during those days there wasn’t a lot of international junior tournaments or international challenges / series / Super 100 / Super 300 events to win and bolster cvs. They were already winning the big ones right from the start and one would imagine that even if there were tournaments in Iran, Bangladesh or Peru, they won’t be bothered to play there. No comparison with the current trio that we are discussing really.

Precedence has already been set with female junior badminton players trailblazing the scene many years ago. Most notably Mia Audina and Ratchanok, both already amazing players at 13-14 years old, registering wins over top tenners. But their progress somehow petered out by the time they get to early 20s. Similar cases have been seen in tennis like Tracy Austin, Jennifer Capriati and Martina Hingis, all precocious talents at 13-14 years of age. One can argue that none of them had truly fulfilled their predicted potential. As such, you don’t really hear about amazing talented young teenagers in tennis anymore. Maybe lessons learnt?

No precedence has been set for young male players that were exposed early (age 12 onwards). Male players developed late because they don’t achieve full physical strength until they are about 18. I think LS, KV and KN form an interesting case series that many will follow with interest. Is early exposure essential and beneficial for success and longevity of career? We can only wait and see.

Cheung, Biglever and Simeon like this.
  18. Leemarc28

Leemarc28 Regular Member

You're quoting those good excellent foreign coaches that left India?

19. Baddie lover

Keep coming. More of it. It's like time wasting replying to you. It's my last post to you. Remember to keep updating this thread, I'm loving it.

20. Baddyforall

Those went somewhere in the globe where they are still finding it difficult to get a good result . Does it mean that their coaching is failure to produce results or they did not find any good players like they got here in india?.

Hope those foreign coaches who left India produce results in near future otherwise nobody will say that they are good coaches but they will say that they are lucky enough to get already very good players in india so that their names got mentioned like you are doing it now.

mohans and Sumanth99 like this.