LD's blog post

Discussion in 'Korea Open 2008' started by zqloy, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    sorry but i think you got it wrong. SOME malaysian fans are in favour of malaysian players and totally biased towards chinese players. and the same can be said about chinese fans and indonesian fans and any other fans. SOME, not all are total fanatics about their favourite player. i have read many malaysian bash their own players. and i have read chinese fans make excuses for their players. and everybody does the same really. and really, i think most are dissatisfied with LD alone for his attitude and not all chinese players. BCL, XXF, CY/FHF have a lot of fans from all over the world and so does LD himself. even malaysians love chinese players more than their own players. taufik is a bad boy. LD is a bad boy too. and there are people who dislikes taufik and there are people who dislikes LD. you cannot justify blind support just because other people hate LD and decides to ignore his wrongdoing. i respect his abilities on court but i cannot say that he is a player i respect in total for the way he behaves. we all have the prerogative to support and not support any player. just dont go for personal attacks and general stereotyping. :);)

2. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

i think all of this has been blown way out of proportion.

1) yes, the line judging was questionable
    2) yes, LD's reaction was a bit over the top
    3) yes, LM's reaction was uncalled for
    4) yes, LD is a great player who will continue to intrigue and excite fans
    5) yes, LHI is also a very good player, perhaps not to LD's standard but he's fast regaining his best form

time to move on and look forward to the AE.

3. thewait

thewait Regular Member

http://sports.qq.com/a/20080127/000398.htm

腾讯体育讯 2008年韩国羽毛球[​IMG]超级赛尘埃落定,韩国羽毛球队收 获男单、混双两块金牌,与赢得女双、男双两项冠军的中国队分庭抗礼。韩国羽毛球队从整体实力上来说根本不该与中国队平起平坐,那么又是什么原因使得韩国羽 球突然崛起呢?其实原因大多数羽毛球迷也都能猜出个大概,那就是东道主驱使裁判做出有利于韩国球员的判罚。韩国在羽毛球比赛里驾驭裁判的能力到了登峰造极 的程度,从而通过非正当的手段改变了比赛结果、改变了羽球历史。

1986年汉城亚运会男团决赛

在1986年韩国汉城亚运会羽毛球男团决赛里,韩国队为了赢得金牌绞尽脑汁,他们把裁判和司 线员全部设成本国人,希望通过不正当的手段谋求利益。比赛中韩国裁判想方设法的挑中国球员毛病,哪怕这些错误都是莫须有的。比赛中韩国裁判和司线员多次判 罚中国球员踩线、发球违例,杀球出界等等,并且就连中国球员要求换球都存心刁难。当时参加了男单比赛的杨阳就是在裁判的关照下丢掉首盘,他之后遗憾的表 示,球只要掉地下基本裁判都会判韩国得分。

尽管中国羽毛球队提出了抗议,司线员也做了更换,但司线员都收到了“上级指示”,依旧是对中 国队严加看管。男双李永波/田秉毅与韩国组合朴奉柱/金文秀的比赛更加离谱,打过一阵后朴奉柱竟然告诉金文秀打得线路要刁一点,因为球只要落到边线附近, 司线员就会认定是好球,出界只要不太明显就会判韩国得分。就这样,韩国人通过裁判赢得了亚运会男团冠军,那场比赛也被观战的印尼名将苏吉亚称作最黑暗的比 赛。

2002年釜山亚运会男团决赛

同样是亚运会,同样是在韩国,同样是羽毛球男团决赛,2002年的釜山又重演了16年前的丑 恶一幕。当时男团决赛韩国对阵印尼,印尼第一单打陶菲克与韩国名将孙升模鏖战,比赛首局司线员多次作出有利于孙升模的判罚,使得陶菲克先输一局。第二局9 -12的时候陶菲克一个巧妙的回球又被判出界,这让陶菲克忍无可忍摔拍退赛。

比赛被迫中断了两个多小时才得以恢复,国际羽联官员和工作人员好不容易把盛怒之下的陶菲克请 了回来,韩国队也最终凭借裁判的帮忙夺得冠军。事后陶菲克回忆说:“ 那场比赛气氛很不对,我们甚至在踏入比赛场地,就感觉到包括裁判、司线在内的所有工作人员都是针对我们的。韩国人屡屡借助裁判的力量赢取不光彩的胜利,从 而激发狭隘的民族情绪。”

2008年韩国羽毛球超级赛

韩国羽毛球超级赛男单决赛林丹与 李炫一展开中韩羽球一哥之争,比赛首局林丹21-4羞辱对手;第二局裁判在几个出界与否的球处理上就值得商榷,李炫一23-21艰难扳回一局;而第三局倾 向于李炫一的判罚越来越多,特别是21-21平时李炫一后场杀球,林丹以为出界了就没全力去接,并扭头瞅向裁判示意,不成想裁判给了界内的手势。随即韩国 教练李矛的介入也让场面更加混乱,林丹摔拍吃到黄牌后也无心再战,23-25输掉决胜局,失去应得的冠军。

无独有偶,这次韩国超级赛男单鲍春来与盖德的四分之一决赛,混双谢中博/张亚雯和李龙大/李孝贞的半决赛都因为韩国裁判的错判让中国球员被淘汰出局。鲍春来与盖德的比赛打到决胜局,小鲍20-18领先,这个时候鲍春来杀球成功都准备庆祝了,但韩国籍裁判却判界外,导致小鲍最终错失4赛点遭逆转。谢中博/张亚雯和李龙大/李孝贞的比赛打到决胜局谢张组合20-19拿到赛点,但此后裁判出现压线球的争议判罚有利韩国组合,事实上在决胜局此前几个球上争议更大。(乒球王子)

Im very disappointed with how koreans treat badminton as a game. Im sorry if my post is going to offend anyone but i think i have to say what i want to say right now. I was sitting in front of the television and i saw that shuttlecock going way wide. I cannot believe that the linesman calls it in. This agitates Lin Dan and I believe that what he had done is understandable. In another web, Li Mao claims that Zhong Bo pushed him. Im not very sure whether he did that. However, what i can say that is I saw Li Mao pushing Zhong Bo!

I don't think anyone wants an unfair game to be played and I believe every player, no matter ranked high or low deserves a fair treatment in any game. What I saw in KO08 has certainly makes me see another side of badminton. Im so disappointed.

LD said in his blog post that he believes that he's still the champion. I don't think that is arrogant. You can say that I'm biased, but I believe he is still the champion of KO08 and still the best MS player on court as of now.

Sorry if I have offended any fans of Koreans players.

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

care to translate this for us?

5. phaarix

phaarix Regular Member

That's just utterly ridiculous... Haven't you seen the threads from back during the Taufik incidents? There are easily just as many Taufik "haters" as there are Lin Dan "haters" (I am neither...). Taufik got JUST as much negative comments as Lin Dan. Of course people won't be talking about Taufik NOW because PEOPLE GET OVER THIS SORT OF STUFF. And Lin Dan hasn't just pulled off "one small stunt". He's pulled off just as many as Taufik. Don't make silly comparisons...

And EVERY member of BC? Hardly... Even in this very thread I can see very many people who are still supportive of him. Just like everything else, it'll die down soon enough... Just give people time to get over it. Right now it's still fresh in everyones minds.

6. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    This statement really is an over generalisation.:eek:

7. thewait

thewait Regular Member

i haven do translation for a long time. i will do a very brief one here.

Basically, this article talks about how Koreans manipulate ( sorry if i offended anyone here ) linesman & judges when there are competitions held at their home ground.

Take for instance the 1986 seoul asian games. The men's team finals was between korea and china. Back then, the organisers arranged linesman and umpires whom are all from Korea so that with the help of them, they will be able to beat china and win the gold.

and during the 2002 asian games in busan. the same thing happened again. I think most of us still rmb how taufik was so annoyed by the calls and left the match.

sry that i cannot do a full translation cos of time constraint.

8. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    So fast the China media forgot about the CO07 MS finals incident :(
    I guess this is the best chance for them to divert the attention of the World to Korea

9. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Well said. The players only get bash only when they did something wrong, and they totally deserves it. I myself bash LCW too when he say all those stupid things after his WC07 loss, but luckily he did a public apology. Unless LD is stand up enough to apologize and stop acting like a spoilt brat, he wont get back the respect he once had.

#49 zqloy, Jan 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  10. yy_ling

yy_ling Regular Member

Student
    who knows after hearing about this, taufik wont let lin outdo him?

11. fanatico

fanatico Regular Member

Student
    Well maybe many of us here do not read chinese and this has lead to misunderstanding of Lin Dan's blog post. But from the way i read it, Lin Dan has admitted he is also at fault and that he will take some time to sort out his emotions. He knew there would be many line calls against him but never in his worst nightmare did he fathom what came from Li Mao.

Sometimes we really have to climb into his skin and walk around in it before we start accusing him of being unsporting and the next bad boy in badminton. Li Mao wasnt asking Lin Dan a question. Li Mao shouted "ALL LINE CALLS IN YOUR FAVOUR" and actually managed to appear furious. Lin Dan couldnt take it as the many bad calls against him prior to this point that were corrected were obviously out, furthermore, the comment came from a fellow countryman. It is definitely not a case of Li Mao being unable to tell that the previous bad calls against Lin Dan were blatantly out. Li Mao's was just all out to anger Lin Dan so that his protege could claim victory. Lin Dan could not take it that Li Mao could be so headstrong even when he(Li Mao) was wrong.

Lin Dan couldnt believe it came from his fellow countryman. I cant believe it came from a world class coach.

#51 fanatico, Jan 29, 2008
  12. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    READ THIS

中國首號男單林丹回國后首次開口談他和李矛的衝突,林丹表明拒絕道歉,並指李矛用臟話罵他,他當然要反擊。

林丹說:“我覺得這件事我們都沒錯,根本不會道歉,我有我的性格,現在回想,我還是覺得很委屈,就是有被欺負的感覺。” 林丹認為,國內有媒體對此事有誤解,所以他有必要還原事實,他堅持自己的做法沒錯,不會跟李矛道歉。
    CHINA primary Men's Single player LD finally open mouth about the fuss between him and LM after back to his homeland. He said LM used dirty word to score him, certainly he need to fight back
    LD : "I think we were not at fault in this matter, no need to apologize. I have my personality. When I think it back now. I still feel innocent, kinda like being bullied.
    He feel that there will be some sort of misundertanding among local china media, thats why he need to emphasis on the truth. He insist he was right and WONT APOLOGIZE TO LM !

#52 samuel882, Jan 29, 2008
  13. Simp84

Simp84 Regular Member

Student
    LD's tone on the blog sounded very bitter, he would not admit he is at fault for his violent behaviour.
    LiMao did not know whether the call was good or bad as he was sitting by the side with HTK, of course when umpire favored LD so many times, LM was furious as well and felt like he had to protest against such constant overruling. Our friend LYB did it so many times as well, and on one occasion even verbally abuse umpire in madarin (for those who've already forgoten that imfamous incident, let me remind you what LYB said "Chao ni ma de, dou bu shi ren!" (F* your mom, your not a human being")).
    No doubt yes KO is at fault too, and KBA is to be blamed for such poor event, and every player has the right to protest, I'm sure most of us here wouldn't mind player protesting. However, most of us here disagree with LD's resorting to violence. If LD is a mature fella, he would have apologise for his outrageous behaviour, and divert the attention to more important issue, ie the bias line call in badminton game.
    Anyway it doesn't matter, as we won't be expecting an apology from LD, it is his loss for setting bad reputation for himself.

14. Kamen

Kamen Regular Member

Self-Employed
    listen here, i am from Malaysia, i am not bias towards Lee Chong Wei and i am not bias against Lin Dan. You are the ridiculous one here! :cool:

15. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    No point creating enemies or get stressed by players or managers antics friend. Just enjoy your favourite players game and hope he/she can win the next tournament. No single person can dominate the game now days, which is a good thing. Let take the good and forget about the bad ones. What goes around will come around. Patience prevail.

16. _MyST_Spring

_MyST_Spring Regular Member

I think most previous reports didn't show this. If this is true, I would understand what he did.

17. thewait

thewait Regular Member

i dun think he did anything wrong. can u imagine if taufik is the one who is playing and not lin dan tt day, wat wld he have done? at lst lin dan stil continues to play the match, this is of good sportsmanship and this is wat makes him a real champion.

LINDAN JIAYOU!!

18. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

In the 1st place, taufik dont understand Chinese & Li Mao cant speak Malay. Dont think LM's English is that good.
    If there was any verbal provocation, Taufik wouldnt know what in the world Li Mao's talking abt - since LD's racket throwing action was said to be provoked by LM's words.

19. thewait

thewait Regular Member

HMMM...wat i actually mean is if taufik dislike the call n the umpire still did not overrule it..wat wld he have done? wld he leave the match or continue?

Haish. i srsly think they shld install the hawk's eye thing. so tt thr wudden be any more controversy.

20. victory

victory Regular Member

I have watched the match from begining to the end. From what I see, LD did nearly everything wrong!

When the shuttle was call in LD was dissatisfied and complain to the umpire. That was not wrong, that was his right. What he did after that were all wrong.

(1) He tried to talk to LHI. That was a mindgame.That is a tactic that is commonly use by Chinese players even during Lee Yong Bo' s time. LYB is a master of using this tactic. However , I must say that not all Chinese players use this kind of mindgame tactic. LD clearly tried to upset LHI too so that they are even in terms of psychology. LHI was alert and not perturbed.

(2) When Li Mao stood up to ensure the empire did not succumb to pressure, LD threw racket at LM!! What kind of attitude was that! Come on, badminton is a gentlemen sport. This kind of gangster behaviour is totally not acceptable. If LD was angry at LM he could have shouted back at him. How can he throw racket at LM?? LD shoud be penalized by badminton federation for his behaviour. He brought shame to the sport!

(3) When LM shouted back and have a verbal fight with LD they were seperated by officials. However when LD get back his racket from one of the officials he tried to turn back to hit LM!! Luckily he was stopped by the offcials again. What kind of world number 1 player is this?? What kind of world champion is this? What a shame! I must say his skill is first class but his attitude and manners are 3 class. May be even 4 class! And hs is only making a fool of himself because he has shown his true colour in front of million people around the world. What ever he did was recorded! There is no way for him to talk his way out. He threw racket and try to hit LM were recorded and all of us can see them at you tube and some other thread.

I want to openly urge respective authority to penalize Lin Dan. This will ensure rude and ridiculious behaviour will not happen on badminton court again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.