Lee Chong Wei ( 李宗伟 )

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by tbleong, Jan 8, 2007.

1. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    I dont think his cancer is out if the woods yet. He shd retire and have a good family life permanently. Forget about coaching.

Stress is never going to help him to prolong his life. ;)

You notice he is skinnier than NTY? I thought nty was the skinniest person. After both of them stand together, omg. ;)

2. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    You are not VA. So please don't talk nonsense.

lodoss and justiceforlcy like this.
  3. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Totally unnecessary. Think before write. We accept he is weak now. But does not mean you have to talk like this . Hope you have some maturity for your age. Your writing is as bad as your blog.

#14463 Baddyforall, Jul 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    mohans, lodoss and justiceforlcy like this.
  4. scps88

scps88 Regular Member

n/a
    @extremenanopowe Honestly your inputs/speculations/revelations does not offer healthy discussion & its an insult to the players & the folks around here. They are all but without any substantial backings or source whatsoever.

Just because of your mentioned people does not fall into your interest &/or up to your "standards" they are still uncalled for. Mind you your antics are also on the other threads as well. Spread positivity & not otherwise. Silence is golden.

@Cheung @kwun Is there anything that you could do about this?

mohans, visor, Arisuin and 3 others like this.
  5. extremenanopowe

Put, I beg to differ if you dont agree with it. Its an opinion. Grow up. Use the ignore button. ;)

Just like vaccination issue on djokovic etc, everyone have the right to voice their opinion. If there is no controversy, a forum will be boring.

Its like when you are a staunch catholic and you have a gay kid, what would you do? Isolate them? They are human too.

We are not using 4 letter word or scolding your parents or whatever. Lol

From the analysis, you just want to hear good and law abiding news. There is an ignore button tho. My job is to create the controversy and make people irks and think. And to challenge them. Again, grow up. ;) Ignore button.

I am the only old fart left here. All the old forummers are gone. Time for a new regime? Lol

I must be good to attract your attention eh? Lol

ants likes this.
  6. extremenanopowe

Btw, I was the liason ifficer for the Malaysian national team in early 2000s.

I confirmed that, there are a lot of match fixing. I agree with Taufik. Till now, its still happening.

If you are a good player, you can match fix easily. Coz I was a good player and I know it. So grow up. Face the reality. There are lots of bookies out there. ;)

ants and jctai like this.
  7. scps88

scps88 Regular Member

n/a
    Pardon me, I believe there wasn't any room to agree/disagree to begin with (at least from my side); it's merely your posting coming from your words without any source to back with.

Your comparison is shallow & am dumbfounded why do you bring religion & LGBT on the table. I believed that most replies here are civil; it's just us here saying your post is bad. Apologies if you're offended but it is what it is. I try to be as attentive as possible & not to be left out; be it good or otherwise.

Creating controversy here may be fun to you & it boils down the question from my previous reply; what does it achieved for the audiences here? There are no reason to ignore a post that isn't malicious or hostile to me.
    I am certainly not dismissing about match-fixing; we have 2 cases by Tan Chun Seang & Zulfadli Zulkiffli as follows:-

https://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmi...an-banned-20-15-years-bwf-corruption-offences

Iffycer, age is just a number; one will acquire credits & respects from how they act & not by growing older.

I'm not sure if you're flaunting your profile here but if you are somehow used to be affiliated with the national team do you think it's alright to throw accusations in the public forum?

Have you concocted a master plan to challenge the national body or to the right entity (especially on Loh Kean Yew's questionable World Champion title)?

I believe most of us here are keen on hear on this; regardless of age group. Apologies as this may have gone off the course for the thread.

visor, Arisuin and justiceforlcy like this.
  8. extremenanopowe

I wrote about 1mdb case as an example and it was deleted. Too bad that I can't answer you. Too lazy to retype. lol

9. extremenanopowe

If this can happen. Its blurted from the man himself.

What do you think about lcw scenario in MO ? Plausible? Even Taufik doesnt want to name the culprit. You think someone else will? Maybe lindan or li yong bo 10 to 20 years later. ;)

I wish there is a block button for me to block out some annoying people here. They just cant face reality. In cloud mode everything is clean and honkydory. They just wont use ignore button. In local terms, we call them kaypoh. I must be damn good to attract their attention. Else they will not reply. Lol

ants likes this.
  10. scps88

scps88 Regular Member

n/a
    Seriously if you did wrote it here you are asking for it because it isn't relevant to the topic; not even a speck of dust. This is LCW's discussion for Pete's sake; VA, TH, LKY is way out of this.

Blurted doesn't mean a thing (without a name no less) & the outcome for the said "scenario" has been set into stone. Has anyone been caught or penalized for that "scenario" of yours?

The difference here between Taufik & you is that he acknowledged match-fixing possibility & not throwing names (or durian farms) around like you. He is playing smart because fear from a backlash or may not even have a concrete evidence; equivalent walking into grey area. Fortunate for you the "entity" has not caught the wind from what you wrote, or it may not be significant enough to do so.

Sorry but what you're doing now is nothing but a stranger ranting out loud in a coffee shop. If you do not have a better comeback on this just rest your case. As the time goes the thread should be filled with more befitting discussions for the thread.

"Kaypoh" or what not, I know that whenever I post something I'd be sure to expect a reply or not at all. I have my option to respond; be it a good discussion or bad (your case is the latter). You have your right to block (ignore or whichever you see fit), but there are no turning back on how folks here view you based on what you wrote; sorry to say the least.

Love it or hate LKY indeed beaten VA & is the World Champ for the last edition; while here I am still typing this & sipping my coffee.

PS: LCW is legendary even without majors like Olympic or World Championships title; total achievements by far exceeded of those.

11. Kikuhito Senshi

Kikuhito Senshi Regular Member

project manager
    Watched it many times. he lost it. It was a tremendous match, however he lost. Not sure how else you could call it?

Justin L likes this.
  12. Kikuhito Senshi

Kikuhito Senshi Regular Member

project manager
    Because LKY caught an off form Axelson, the current best player in the world, off guard. Because LCW had Lin Dan to deal with. I hope that explains it.

visor likes this.
  13. visor

visor Regular Member

Not only deal with LD but also CL, both forming the Great Wall of China for the Olympics too...

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

WhiteStringJunkie, Woesi and Justin L like this.
  14. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Imho, it's more the case of LKY playing above himself at the right time and right place than VA being off-form, it seemed to me the latter was stunned by LKY's amazing defence and counterattacking ability which eventually broke the former's self-confidence and inner belief as he began to waver under continuous pressure piled on by his younger opponent who showed grit determination, resilience and perseverance.

Just looked at what happened in the 2nd (9-21) and 3rd set(6-21) after VA cruised to victory in G1, 21-14. That was in the opening round, and LKY did not disappoint as he stormed into the final and captured the world crown without dropping a single set round after round, albeit he was pushed hard in G1 of the penultimate and ultimate matches against Antonsen and Srikanth respectively.

Somewhat disappointingly, LKY has since not been able to reproduce that same scintillating form till today, failing to live up to his billing subsequently. I certainly hoped that after becoming an overnight sensation that he doesn't turn out to be a flash in the pan. Let's continue to wait and see.

15. extremenanopowe

Again. I repeat. The WC holds no value to VA. Theres no money in it to win. He knows he will never beat lindan record. Be it chen long record.

If you put big money into wc, his attitude towards wc will be different. He will have a different game plan vs lky.

Me and my buddies are competitive players. We know how to act serious but lose the game.

There a lot of bookies money. Dare you say theres no bookies influence? Thats why bwf made the wrong decision for not putting big money in WC. ;)

I am no VA, yeah right. But he sure knows how to kelong. Lol ;) Dont be afraid to see from another side. Patriotism is good, but but.... the money temptation. Lol

Just like the old days where bwf have to make changes to force china lindan manipulations. We saw it being abused with stomach ache after drinking water. ;). So bwf needs to fill the gap.

#14475 extremenanopowe, Jul 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
  16. lodoss

lodoss Regular Member

一竹竿打翻一船人。 A bamboo pole overturns a boat.

17. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Until and unless one is caught and proven guilty, no one will admit it.

I am hoping one day, LCW will say something.

Meanwhile, one can rant until the cows come home.

ants and Cheung like this.
  18. scps88

scps88 Regular Member

n/a
    It's a tall order good sir. The cow is lost in the woods & so were its marbles' elsewhere. Causes most likely believed to be its high & mightier-than-thou characteristics, resulting to constant ache in the rear.

19. extremenanopowe

A good point to note. Just an opinion. Easy. Everyone can voice it as long as you dont poke the one who came up with controversy. Just discuss maturely why its yes and no. Do not ASSUME. Lol ;)

20. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    LCW will not say anything for sure. He will just enjoy his retirement and life with Family.

nokh88 likes this.