Lee Yong Dae ( 이용대 / 李龍大)

Discussion in 'Korea Professional Players' started by taufik_lin16, Jul 14, 2006.

1. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

I'm glad he's back in form and contributed the point to Team Korea. LYD/JJS managed to keep FHF/CY at bay and kept to their game. Even better that they kept their cool on the linejudge error at the baseline to wrap up their victory.

Thought the event will drag to 3-2... but Ko/Yoo did not keep their end of the bargain.

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Yup, nice to see him back in action with his usual form.. it was interesting to watch him and jjs fighting so hard against FU/cai yesterday though!:)

what a match.. it makes me crazy though:p

3. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    my heartbeat 120 when watching their match
    hehe

4. vikhuiqi

vikhuiqi New Member

found YongDae's fanbased twitter account.
    @YongDaeBiased :) follow them!

5. cherry_cupcakes

cherry_cupcakes Regular Member

employee
    mine too! maybe higher, 121 :)
    but today's game was shocking, thot CHN would fight like crazy as in team match on Monday....

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    yup
    really anti climax
    but hey
    greater chance for lyd to win now.
    but they yet to win a major

7. kayelle

kayelle Regular Member

student
    Yea. Today's game is really shocking. China pair was like not mentally and physically ready for the game. Hehe.. But its good that Korean moved to semifinal. Can't wait to see them in action again 2mr. Jung/Lee really is a great pair. Thanks for the twitter account! =)

8. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Hope LYD's arm is alright. It was heavily strapped.

9. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..how do you define a major tourney?..WC or OG or AE?..last time i checked, LYD & JJS already won the AE (2008).;) LYD himself already won an OG Gold medal (XD)..:cool:

10. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Lee Yong Dae = AWESOME !!

11. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Judging from his gameplay, it seems like LYD was not bothered with his arm injury anymore:)

12. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    oh
    i forget that one
    haha
    i mentioned in ag thread that lee/jung is like md version of lcw
    haha
    let see can they win the 2nd here

13. badMania

badMania Regular Member

The answer is: NOPE...they can't.

Failed yet again in a major championship, after the WC 2007 and 2009; as well as Beijing Olympics 2008.

14. kayelle

kayelle Regular Member

student
    Too bad they lost today in semi final. Hope they will bounce back greater in next tournament game. Yong-dae hwaiting~! ^^

15. hanilam

hanilam Regular Member

cc
    yeah too bad they lose. I was frustrated seeing them loosing to Indonesia duo. They win against China strongest team in the 1/4 final, chai yo but unfortunately to the Indo..... maybe they too exhausted. hope to see them again in the next tornment. Good luck to LYD JJS... we all love your formances

16. Himelee

Himelee New Member

One of Hard match to watch in this AG..Markis Kido and Hendra Setiawan vs Lee Yong Dae and Jung Oppa...they're both my favourite players and to see they meet in semifinal is a hard condition for me (for Indonesian-lee yong dae's fan too i think..hihi..LOL)....every minutes i change the channel too reconditions my jumping heart..i must to see re-run match i think..hihi..LOL
    and the result is Kindra go to Final and get the gold medals..in the other side, Lee Yong Dae got the bronze medals...
    well, Congrats for Lee Yong Dae for this best result in AG.. i think he giving his best performing..i know if Bronze medal it's not your target in this AG..but, you must be proud of yourself..you're still young you're still have 2,3 or even 3 Asian Games in the future..and i believe you can collect all of the titles with your "very outstanding" skills as badminton player..it's just about the time..Congratulations Lee Yong Dae...Keep Fighting!! ^_^

17. Himelee

Himelee New Member

One of Hard match to watch in this AG..Markis Kido and Hendra Setiawan vs Lee Yong Dae and Jung Oppa...they're both my favourite players and to see they meet in semifinal is a hard condition for me (for Indonesian-lee yong dae's fan too i think..hihi..LOL)....every minutes i change the channel to reconditions my jumping heart..i must to see re-run match i think..hihi..LOL
    and the result is Kindra go to Final and get the gold medals..in the other side, Lee Yong Dae got the bronze medals...
    well, Congrats for Lee Yong Dae for this best result in AG.. i think he giving his best performing..i know if Bronze medal it's not your target in this AG..but, you must be proud of yourself..you're still young you're still have 2,3 or even 4 Asian Games in the future..and i believe you can collect all of the titles with your "very outstanding" skills as badminton player..it's just about the time..Congratulations Lee Yong Dae...Keep Fighting!! ^_^

18. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    looks like lyd still struggling with his injury? ;)

19. Himelee

Himelee New Member

wow..thank you for your respons "extremenanopowe"..i don't think before if my first posting in LYD thread could be so fast to response...hihi..
    IMO, Lee Yong Dae is one of the athlete who will playing good even he's got injury...hmm, at least his proof that in this AG....he played 3 set with Fu Hai Feng/Cai Yun in the final Men's team and give the only one skor to korea..for that time, i see this whole match by the way..so, i don't have to see re-run match...that match was so great match..The Best match Of The Year i think..He played very well ..but, the point is like i said before he played like he never get injured.but, yeah he maked some unforced errors that's maybe because of the injury..but, seriously on that match i still don't believe if he still got injured..so, thank you for remind me about his injury..i pray for his healthy now but for the latest news that i ever heard LYD sayed that his hand is Ok now (before the AG i mean).so, don't worry our Lee Yong dae is come back so on!!hehe..
    i'm sorry if my english is not good....i'm newbie here and this is my first english forum too..haha it's so hard for me..Kkkk..Lol

20. Qingyan

Qingyan Regular Member

Student
    Hello to one and all... it's been long since I posted something here...
    Just wanna share with you guys if you might be interested...
    http://twitter.com/YongDaeBiased...
    LYD's fanbased accounts on twitter... they do update on certain interviews and prompt information frequently :)
    have a great day everyone! cheers! ^^