Lee Zii Jia

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by undeadshot, Oct 7, 2018.

1. CIA-99

CIA-99 Regular Member

Lim Chong King is probably the most up to date MS player beside the seniors. He's got smooth footwork and nice attacking game, just not much stroke game and touch. Definitely needs to be given attention.

2. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

from that indonesian open meet with Anders, its quite clear he definitely have improved in leaps and bounds... except stamina!!! i dont think that win over Chen Long is a fluke. His stamina failed him from 14-11 onwards. I can see the sense of surprise on the Danish player.. and he realized what was happening. So he increased his intensity

3. CIA-99

CIA-99 Regular Member

That's right on the point. LZJ really lack that sudden change of pace and intensity. His technical skills is the best in MAS national squad, but his fitness is not that strong compared to players who played regularly in World Tour. For him to be better, he needs more experience in Super 500-1000 events.

4. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

I hope they send him to more and more tournaments

5. CIA-99

CIA-99 Regular Member

Maybe since BAM is focusing on him on MS right now, but with the current money-saving mode, I am not sure,
    He definitely needs more experience in tight matches.

6. ownz.uno

ownz.uno Regular Member

At least he admit and know he made a lot of silly mistake, potential is there.. by hard-work and experience he might triumph soon