Li ning aeronaut 9000 white or astrox 99/100zz or victor thruster ?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by myeoh92, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    Z fusion seems good out of all these. Just be sure you get a good copy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ShinIori likes this.
  2. Xu Zhenbang

Xu Zhenbang New Member

For your standard of intermediate I wouldn’t recommend you to get Astrox 100zz or Astrox 99. Firstly they really cost a lot (especially Astrox 100). Secondly, they have very very stiff shafts which sounds cool but requires a lot of skill and power to wield. I’m just thinking that shaft will be too stiff for you. The other 2 options will be much more user friendly for your standard

ShinIori likes this.
  3. 7un4tran

7un4tran Regular Member

Mechanical Drafter
    Definitely an Aeronaut 9000 or Victor Thruster K 6000 if you can find one. The K6000 is a great all arounder for any playstyle from my experience and several of my friends. Just compared to the Yonex AX99/100ZZ, the Aeronaut 9000 and K6000 are much more forgiving. If you're wondering which generates the most power easily, definitely the Aeronaut 9000. Hardest to generate power would be AX99 and 100ZZ. If you don't do armchair exercises for several years to build up your forearms and tendons, those 2 rackets aren't gonna generate turd. K6000 is a bit weaker that Aeronaut 9000 but you can smash some very steep angled smashes.

4. myeoh92

myeoh92 New Member

not to brag but yeah, i did pick up fast as i use to be a state player for MY until i pursue other sports.
    cool that you being a meanie, no problem bro, i get it that you having a bad day and hope this comment have pent up whatever frustrations you felt on that day. :)

i get it, nothing better than talk down to people to satisfy that small manhood of yours but hey, you do what you gotta to do as to compensate that gragile ego you have :)

5. myeoh92

myeoh92 New Member

well, dont really think that way cause as i have said earlier above message, pick up badminton again as i used to be a state player and was confident that i will be playing for quite some time again after picking up that why i choose a slightly expensive racket.

i did choose the aeronaut series and still using it and still using it even i have broke several same model aeronaut along the way.
    not really about ego but hey whatever suit your boat.

i did not choose astorx which was mine 2nd choice as a friend give me as a present but the racket really was not forgiving.

plus show? not really...but hey, that kind of choice of words to imply what im thinking does tell me 1 thing about you.
    you have frustration and you are lashing out at me which is fine, im cool just a bit distasteful from your side. bad day i guess?

6. myeoh92

myeoh92 New Member

anyway, this was 2 years ago, i choose the aeronaut 9000 due to 2 reasons: feel and control. do love astrox and their power but really, i prefer the aeronaut as it is a forgiving racket. the control of it really suit my game.

still playing badminton and hope everybody do the same.

thanks for all the people here giving me advise.

7. West204

West204 Regular Member

Nah, no bro of yours. But it sure sounds like what you are doing now is to satisfy your manhood with that kind of reply, very experienced indeed.

And many posts above agreed with my reply to you earlier. Btw, i had a great day.

8. Budi

Budi Regular Member

naaah... No frustation.
    If i dont care i wont even say a thing & just wait for you to hurt yourself then laugh for it.
    My respond in hope you realize a mistake many of us do & you wont fall for the same one. This all based on info in your initial post. People just want to hear what he want to hear yet ignore an advice that goes agains what he look for.

Anyway glad you are ok & still playing.

9. myeoh92

myeoh92 New Member

you started first and i dont but hey? whatever float your boat, little man.

i can understand why your sgporean girls like to be SPG cause of insecure man like you.

good day mate

10. West204

West204 Regular Member

Turning this to a country thing now? I don't even know or bother where you are from.

Attacking women whom you don't even know? Look who's insecure now? Thats a wild arrow coming from no where. Your countrymen must be So So proud of you.

Thanks for confirming your character. Not stooping to your level. Not so BIG of a man afterall huh?

Nah. Still no mate of yours.

#30 West204, Jan 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2022