Li-ning badminton shoes(ranger td series)

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Amirin Daniel, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Amirin Daniel

Amirin Daniel New Member

Is the series any good? I'm really liking the design of It. Currently am using protech Hybrid shoe and the cushioning is quite bad. Is li-ning cushioning technology any better?

2. llrr

llrr Regular Member

I've seen some discussion about issues with LN's shoes having slippery soles after a while. These shoes have a nice design but the cushioning looks like Asics shoes' level.

3. Amirin Daniel

Amirin Daniel New Member

Ah I see, so li ning sole durabilities are bad in general?

4. llrr

llrr Regular Member

I'm not sure as I have never used LN shoes. In general though I would always recommend high end shoes though even if you play even a little bit more seriously than complete casual. It's worth it to prevent injuries.

5. Budi

Budi Regular Member

never try one but i read alot of topic regarding Lining outsole slippery issue.
    In the end its our money & our investment, so its our own call to decide.
    & for me i goes to Victor coz of it as i found less issue on internet. Why not Yonex? I dont have much option for Yonex in my area while i had wide option for Lining & Victor.

6. Amirin Daniel

Amirin Daniel New Member

The issue is budget as of right now, I'm interested in the Li-ning ranger because its on sale and really cheap compared to other high end yonex and Victor shoes. Also interested in ranger td because the Li-ning Pro players do use it in tournament making me think that they are at one of the best shoe that Li-ning offers

7. Budi

Budi Regular Member

if you read Lining issue carefully you will notice that most common problem is that Lining sole is very grippy at 1st but then after short time it lose its grippy significantly. So as pro player get free shoes, new fresh shoe will never be a problem for them but for us whos need shoes for longer time usage, it would be bad.
    Anyway, try look for Victor A950 CA. The price is not so high, i think kinda around Lining Ranger TD price. Performance is good as i dont feel heel pain after my games now.

8. wjsutanto

wjsutanto Regular Member

Professional Employee
    Is this sole performance degradation occur both on the original and TD version? I'm curious since the price of the original shoe is way too high here (Indonesia) to have that kind of problem.

9. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Not sure, as most thread i see didnt say specific model of shoes but the specific translucent/bionic groove outsole.

10. Junye

Junye Regular Member

Evening Badminton Player.
    The jelly soles get worn off really fast compared to the normal court shoes. You probably need to change one every few months.

11. wjsutanto

wjsutanto Regular Member

Professional Employee
    That's such a shame, because i often look at their shoe's model and I thought their design are really striking and very dynamic looking compare to Yonex's or Victor's