Li Ning Racket Reviews

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Blurry D, May 12, 2009.

1. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
  2. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Continued two weeks Super Series , namely China ( Shanghai ) top Open and Hong Kong Open , this year's Chinese Super Series two stations sponsors are substitutions , held in China over the past few years, the big game almost by China 's national Lining Guan LI ~ NING brand name sponsorship this year, Changzhou Masters because it is the last session of the " Super Series ", so sponsors replaced by Adidas (adidas) situation there can be edge , and this year in Shanghai Yuanshen Stadium publicly held Chinese race Could also because next year will be held in Guangzhou moved , so Li Ning abandon sponsorship do ?

2013 China 's top badminton tournament sponsor is not a Chinese player posters , all Victor ( Victory Sports ) sponsored by South Korea, Indonesia and Taiwan players. Could it be the audience in Shanghai before Lin Dan vs Lee Chong Wei 's game, as Lee Chong Wei refueling Li Yongbo angered angry regarding the impact should not lead it ? Yongbo expressed in TV interview on the matter has been relieved and understanding , so it should not impact Li Yongbo .

According to sources, China Li Ning (Li ~ Ning) market over the past few years invested heavily in the badminton world , but due to market strategy , positioning and pricing strategy does not seem to cause proper response , perhaps deliberately so Yonex was let out the next few years BWF (BWF) title sponsorship of the tournament . Li Ning, the company saw devote badminton market, and did not get due returns , so the company turned to the management team , steering " basketball " project , in November 1 enabled Chinese "School basketball League " to another brand "ANTA Peak " challenge ( China CCTV video CCTV5 basketball park programs

Li Ning, the company is listed company in Hong Kong , the company announced on August 12 interim results , "The first half results of the Group revenue decreased by 24.6 % , partly due to declining cash flow to reduce the pressure channel reduces wholesale shipments. gross profit decreased by 24.0% over last year . 2013 first half loss of 184 million yuan . "

Perhaps it is because of this loss , making the Li Ning Company began to reduce domestic marketing sponsorship fee , so will the adidas and Victor " picked up " Changzhou China Masters and China ( Shanghai ) Open sponsorship . adidas signed with Feathers plural Changzhou year contract , while Victor ( China ) signed this time is very short , do not know what they signed is Chinese Badminton Association , or the Shanghai Open organizers ?

3. emidyl

emidyl Regular Member

Hmm, not sure what to read into this especially with the translation conversion. Any chinese members here do so for clarification? Has this been confirmed from any company officials yet?

If the numbers are correct, fiscally $30million/half is staggeringly bad for any size company, even a billion$ one.
    Again from the translation, the losses seem to stem from an overall combined sales report and not badminton specifically am I correct? Still trying to read this a few more times.

4. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Any kind hearted fans has any review on Zhang Nan N55 III racket ?

5. lamlam

lamlam New Member

Has anyone use Li-Ning G-Force SuperLight series ? Hows the racket ? Cannot find any review for this one. I'm planning to get one G-Force 320 SuperLight pretty soon.

6. Trinhity

Trinhity Regular Member

7. manideep

manideep New Member

student
    helo did any one used lining high carbon 1100-A racket if so can any one tel me the review please...

8. amish1980

amish1980 Regular Member

badminton store
    hi

i am a sport shop owner in belgium and badminton player competetion level . last week few of my sponsored players tried n 55III AND also i tried it .

it ia great racket

looks 9/10

the air stream system makes the swing faster as it cuts the air and it is head heavy so go lots of power

it is suitable for people who are offensive and like head heavy rackets

but on the whole racket is fantastic but in my opinion personally n90 III is much better racket.

9. amish1980

amish1980 Regular Member

badminton store
    last 2 weeks i am using n 90 III . at first when i saw the racket it looked great much better then n90 and n90 II , so for the looks 10/10

when i just swing the racket when i first saw them it felt like too head heavy but later on when i [tested it on the court it was fantastic it felt like an extension of my arm and part of my body .

smashes, clears drives are effortless and goes with precisiion and on the net this racket is just fabulous
    some other members also tried this racket and they were also very satisfied with it
    4 people from my club switched to n90III

they were using yonex nr800, yonex nr700 rp, n90, yonex z-slash before and now they use n90 III

i cannot describe you much about the feeling of the racket but i can tell you that is much better then n90 and n90II . out of 7 people who tried it 4 of us bought it .

this proves the ability if the racket . try it and you willl feel it .

10. KELVIN HO

KELVIN HO Regular Member

BUILDER

I agree POWER depend on "SKILL AND TECHNIQUE " == WHEN SKILL and TECHNIQUE is the same ..... THE RACKET does make a DIFFERENCE ...DIFFERENT racket unleashed different potential POWER ..

Its like a HIGH QUALITY KNIFE and a NORMAL KNIFE ...the cutting ease is different ..THE HIGH QUALITY GERMAN KNIFE cuts easily as compared to the eg CHINA knives or less quality knifes ...THERE is definately a different in RACKET performance ....EACH have different potential ....

11. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Most players can play with a certain variety of rackets and have the same power, assuming they adapt to each racket of course. Going too soft/stiff may influence the power negatively though, just as going too light or much too heavy.
    Usually, that only means that a Bravesword user can use all Bs racketd to thr same effect but would be hard pressed to perform well with a Li Ning racket as those are very different (heavier and many kind of soft).

12. andyang

andyang Regular Member

hi there, seems like not much lining N90ii review...anyone here can share review and comments abot this n90ii? suitable for double games?
    thanks

13. phamnguyen91

phamnguyen91 New Member

i need your help. I 've just broken Nanoray 800 and I wanna change in to Lining racket. Can I have some suggestions? I love nnr800 style so I would like to take any racket which has light head and speed like nnr 800. I wanna change because nnr800 is not durable :(, I just bought it 1 month ago...

14. DannyYan

DannyYan Regular Member

Human
    Pham : try uc3000 and 3020..prety head light

15. phamnguyen91

phamnguyen91 New Member

@ Danny: thank you so much. I read on this website and know that Apacs VP is the hottiest racket at this time. Anyone can compare between AVP and lining tp101b. I hear that tp101b is pretty good for my style ( i love high speed racket)

16. phamnguyen91

phamnguyen91 New Member

Anyone can help me :(.....

17. zhuangcorp

zhuangcorp Regular Member

I've been searching on the internet, and for some reason the specs on Li-ning rackets are all over the place. For example, some places list the N series rackets as medium flex, others as stiff. Since pro players are using the N series, i'm pretty sure they are stiff or very stiff. (FHF would not be smashing with a medium stiff racket).

Since, I can't find reliable information anywhere, does anybody have accurate information and can post the flex and balance point of the main N series rackets? (90, 80, 70, 55, 50, etc)

18. Trinhity

Trinhity Regular Member

Hi Zhuangcorp - the information found at www.shopbadmintononline.com. The specs found on the racket guide is a direct verbatim of the information provided directly from Li-Ning China.

19. zhuangcorp

zhuangcorp Regular Member

Thanks for the link, but this is precisely what I mean when I say that the specs on the internet don't make sense.

For example, the N90-2, used by 2 time olympic champion Lin Dan, is listed as "flexible".
    How could anybody smash that hard with a flexible racket. The specs cannot be accurate.

The N55-2, which I think a number of top players like Zhang Nan and FHF use, is listed as "medium" flex. That makes no sense at all to me.

The N80, used by Xu Chen and I think Chen Long, is listed as having balance point of 275. Again...this can't be right.

20. Trinhity

Trinhity Regular Member

The N90II-S is a flexible version of the N90II. The N90II should be a medium flex.

The N80 is actually quite balanced! Give it a swing some time.

I see you are from the US so if you click on "Find a Dealer" on the website you will find a list of Dealers which may be close to you! :)