Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Benoit Lenquette

Benoit Lenquette Regular Member

I finally cracked ... for a TC75 (24lbs Li Ning 1)

I receive it early next week, enough time to test it before my tournament in two weeks!

s_mair likes this.
  2. tibbers94

tibbers94 Regular Member

Anyone can compare tc75d and ax88s?

Gửi từ SM-G973N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

3. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    I've wanted to get my hands on it for a good while now. Finally.

2019-06-18.jpeg

llrr likes this.
  4. swsh

swsh Regular Member

Student
    As I sit in the Stringer’s shop waiting to get my racket strung, an older fellow walks towards my rackets and walks past the ZF2.

“It’s a very stable racket and really nice to control the game with... It will suit you” he says about the n55 while looking at me.

The guy was full of praise for the racket. Weird almost given what you get used to reading on the forums. Look forward to playing with it.

5. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    N55 is an excellent platform. Guys I know who use it as their main racket refuse to give it up for anything else. Small wonder CL stuck to his N55 for so many years like LD did to his N90 and AT700.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

6. llrr

llrr Regular Member

This is exactly why I use the zf2 as well. I think only a small amount of people realize that a racquet's balance does not define the play style you need to have in order to use it. Most people would just say that such extreme HH racquets are suitable for people who like to attack and smash, but they don't realize how nice it is to play drops, cuts, half smashes, net shots, punch clears etc. when you can feel the head weight naturally guiding the shuttle over the net.

speCulatius likes this.
  7. tibbers94

tibbers94 Regular Member

I'm playing aeronaut 4000b, i think its really good for me. [​IMG]

Gửi từ SM-G973N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

8. fufu27

fufu27 Regular Member

helo guys, i'm confusing about what the different about lining turbocharging 9ii TF vs turbocharging 20, are they exactly the same racket with different batch??

9. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Product renaming by Li-ning. Yes they're the same. TD is 50.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

fufu27 likes this.
  10. fufu27

fufu27 Regular Member

I see, just marketing strategy of them I think, really confuse about lining product name.

and other case, the older lining TB 9TD on the spec has only maximum tension Vertical 20-24 lbs, Horizontal 22-26 lbs with medium shaft (on the frame it wrote TB NANO), and TB20 has maximum tension 30lbs with medium to soft shaft (but they dont have TB NANO),

my question what is TB NANO? exactly true they use nano tech on it like otherwise yonex with NANOSCIENCE?

11. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

I'm not sure the renaming was a marketing strategy. Although it received backlash from the BC community (because no one likes change), their product line need some sort of standardising. Would someone buying a 9ii TF or TD believe they should have a N9ii? I've even seen examples of this confusion here in BC. Whilst the TC 75, 50 and 20 doesn't leave any change for confusion, at least on this level.

Nanoscience, TB nano, magic pixel dust... yeah that is definitely marketing.

All the new rackets have received increases in max tension, so I doubt it's this TB nano that's making the difference to the max tensions.

12. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Nice! Using 7000B and wondering how much difference there is between that and 4000B. Firm believer that some N9ii/75 lowers should try these rackets out.

13. tibbers94

tibbers94 Regular Member

4000b is easier to play than 7000b. I would like to buy one more TC 50 or 50d... Do you know abou flexible level of TC 50 and 50d

14. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Personally I had no problem with the need for the change and standardisation. I did however give it the hate it deserved. It's all good and fine if you want to change names and conventions of your products.

But if you're going to do it to the entire freaking catalogue and then not bother to even dedicate a small portion of a catalogue page or section of website online to putting a simple guide to explain what the changes are. You're gonna have pissed off consumers.

Literally it took a few good men on BC to painstakingly make a solid ass guide to explain exactly what became what. Something that's supposed to be the job of the company. That to me is why they received so much negativity for it.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ucantseeme and s_mair like this.
  15. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Yeah this point was too true. Although I've seen some videos explaining the new system, they probably came way after the release of the actual rackets...

16. Ouchie

Ouchie Regular Member

The latest catalogue tries to rectify some of the translations from old to new naming but it appears to have mistakes, unless there really were 2 types of N99 (now Aeronaut 8000 and Aeronaut 8000D) and standard N7ii (now TC 70 and TC 70B) and standard N9ii (now TC 75 and TC 75D) and N7ii Light (now 70i and 75i).

Is there a spec difference between N7ii in white and the 2017 purple/red? I have the purple/red version and it has an S1 grip size but if I buy a TC70 in white it will have S2 according to the catalogue. But the 70B in purple/red will be S1 o_O :confused:

There is some way to go but not beyond the abilities of somebody with knowledge of the product line ups to fix...or is it.

17. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

The handle size thing is a mystery to me.
    I was going to say maybe the newer rackets are coming out S1, but this isn't true at all.
    I thought all the colours of the N7/9ii were the same and any differences were due to production variation.

18. speCulatius

speCulatius Regular Member

It's up to you what part of that statement to believe.

19. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

The 8000D does seem to be a tad heavier, imop

20. llrr

llrr Regular Member

In the old naming scheme, the different colours didn't have any differences, which I think has been confirmed by numerous forum members here. I think when they moved to the new names, they assigned certain colours to certain specs. It could be anything really, such as they just separated manufacturing variations into different spec racquets, or they decided to produce entirely new racquets. Guess you need to buy them all to try them out :)