Li-Ning Singapore Youth International 2011

Discussion in '2011 Tournaments' started by Sealman, Sep 28, 2011.

1. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    hmm....
    i didnt say that alcala is bad.... she is good, definitely....
    i just said that although this competition was tough, but it's not that tough as an international tourneys (in 2011 edition). i said this bcoz you said that this comp was REALLY tough.ruselly and lya are 14 yo last year. they should play in that category. even, fitriani (beaten 19-21 and 15-21 by alcala) is just 13 yo.

and this comp is not just about GS U-17 right ? there are many categories in this tourney. as i said before, hanna win quite easy in her category (i mean, maybe u-17 was tough, but it's not tough for U-19 GS)

2. chupoy_kat

chupoy_kat New Member

badminton player
    i agree to lindan_din maybe the top players of thailand ( ratchanok intanon), taipei (tai tzu ying),india (p.v. sindhu) and japan (nozoemi okuhara) they are already ranked below 50 so maybe their coaches think that they dont need this kind of tournament for them,but instead of that they sent also their top junior players,like what lindan_din said he saw all the junior players of thailand in many junior tournaments it means he saw also the junior players of hong kong,korea,japan,taipei,india,malaysia,indonesia.

3. lindan_din

lindan_din Regular Member

badminton player
    off course shes good defntly.i agree on that,but remember all international tournaments even if its a junior or open tournaments still they competing to each other for their country to bring pride and honor.so all countries must send their top players even its ranked no.2,3,4,5,6 etc...still they are the top players in their country.i will ask you a question,for example you are the president of your association,you will allow to send players in international tournaments that there's no ranking in your country?what do you think?cannot right,so even if its a junior or open tournys still it is international and all the players played there are the selected players of their coutry.and it is a tough tournaments always.regarding to lya and ruselly they should play on their age group,and to fitriani yeah your right shes good,she is good also for her age group why they entered her in U17,she should play in U15 and she has a big chance to get a title there.even me i salute for her,she is very good but she need to get a title first before enter her in a higher category.and about this competition your right there many categories in this competition,like U13 BS where the other alcala won the title after beating indonesia,,singapore,thailand,and malaysia in a straight set,that boy is the brother of venice alcala.and it was a big surprise when the thailand boy lost to taipei.maybe let us wait this year venice alcala and hanna ramadhini will meet, its either in AJC,WJC or maybe there's a big chance that they will surely meet here in 20012 singapore Li-ning junior int'l series becoz venice alcala will now enter in U19 GS.hope they will meet in the finals.and for us maybe we just keep continue to give support to our favorite young players.and keep monitoring them in all international tournaments.

4. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    hmm... actually, there are some players who didnt have any ranking playing here...
    for example, hardianto, he is a double player, do not have a rank in single, i didnt know why he played in MS U-19.
    some have rank, but outside top 20. but yes, ruselly, lya, fitriani, febtria, hanna, setyana is in the top 5. for MS, only fikri and ari stay in top 10,

the winner of ms u-17, rico is not in top 10. i maybe miss some players. not sure...
    anyway, its not very important. you are right, we have to monitor the progress of the juniors. because, sometimes, many juniors can not capitalize their talent to make an achievement in senior.

fitriani dominated U-15 last year in many national circuit. so, this year, i think marleve mainaky (her current coach) wants her to play in U-17. singapore youth open is a preparation for fitriani playing in U-17 this year. i really hope, she can play in U-19 next year (2013), but it depends on her result in U-17 this year. gregoria mariska is another very good talent.

I definitely agree. thammasin is quite good. he is another thai's who has a natural talent to make it big someday. quite shock when knowing taipei boy beat thammasin. the taipei boy should be very good also. i rate thammasin more than prinyawat and pisit.

anyway, do you know who is alcala's boyfriend now ?? :D
    is she still having a relationship with rafiddias akhdan, a djarum boy ? :D

5. lindan_din

badminton player
    off course shes good defntly.i agree on that,but remember all international tournaments even if its a junior or open tournaments still they competing to each other for their country to bring pride and honor.so all countries must send their top players even its ranked no.2,3,4,5,6 etc...still they are the top players in their country.i will ask you a question,for example you are the president of your association,you will allow to send players in international tournaments that there's no ranking in your country?what do you think?cannot right,so even if its a junior or open tournys still it is international and all the players played there are the selected players of their coutry.and it is a tough tournaments always.regarding to lya and ruselly they should play on their age group,and to fitriani yeah your right shes good,she is good also for her age group why they entered her in U17,she should play in U15 and she has a big chance to get a title there.even me i salute for her,she is very good but she need to get a title first before enter her in a higher category.and about this competition your right there many categories in this competition,like U13 BS where the other alcala won the title after beating indonesia,,singapore,thailand,and malaysia in a straight set,that boy is the brother of venice alcala.and it was a big surprise when the thailand boy lost to taipei.maybe let us wait this year venice alcala and hanna ramadhini will meet, its either in AJC,WJC or maybe there's a big chance that they will surely meet here in 20012 singapore Li-ning junior int'l series becoz venice alcala will now enter in U19 GS.hope they will meet in the finals.and for us maybe we just keep continue to give support to our favorite young players.and keep monitoring them in all international tournaments.

6. mhalvin alcala

mhalvin alcala New Member

coach
    thank you sir for welcoming me here in BC.yeah im her father and coach of venice alcala and the one who won in the U13 BS mark shelley alcala he is my son.thank you sir and were hoping that our country (philippines) will continue making an impact in international scene (juniors and open tournaments).and i would like to thank you also to you sir loh personally for the appreciation that you give to our winners on this tournament. thank you very much again......

7. lindan_din

badminton player
    yes your right!i agree on that.but remember fitriani dominated the U15 in their country not in international tournaments,you know it is a good idea for her coach to enter her in a higher level.but ( this is my own opinion) she dont have yet a title in international tournys,she must get first a title to her age level to have a confidence and to boost her fighting spirit to play in a higher level.then thats the time to bring her in a higher category.(thats my opinion only).regarding to alcala's BF,i dont think that her father allow her to have a BF as of now,but i heard she dont have any BF as of now....maybe ask her father?theres a comment there from her father to mr.LOH...hehehehehe (joke only)