Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by cobalt, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Yes, it's been reported they are an item but the blogger who first made it known on his blogpost has since taken it down.

However, as the couple hasn't come out to deny it, we can assume it's true. I first read it here http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/badmin/2019-04-18/doc-ihvhiewr6857906.shtml

The reporter speculated they probably started their relationship in recent months based on the fact that Qiao Bin was last noticed on Jan 2nd 2019 clicking 'like' to one of Li Xuerui's social media posts on wechat dated sometime in 2017 August. That post of LXR's shown a picture of LXR taking a stroll with her mother one year after her surgery for her knee injury sustained at the Rio'16 Olympics.
    [​IMG]
    On that post, LXR had written:" First thing in the morning, Mama posted on group chat...whatever you encountered good or bad...parents are always the ones who care most about you...love them dearly...love yourself...this day last year...8.29(Aug 29th) surgical operation...a year already."

By the way, the article also mentioned that, a few days ago, the National Administration of Sports announcement <The 2019 Outstanding Athletes and Coaching personnel list of exemption from Examination for the Masters Degree Postgraduates> has Qiao Bin's name in the list. He will be studying for a masters degree in sports from Beijing Sport University without examination, which also included four who are Olympic champions like Xiang Yanmei (weightlifting), Liu Shiwen (table tennis), Liu Huixia (diving), and Wang Hao (diving), among many others (at least 10 other names mentioned from various sports of which I noticed Hong Wei (badminton) in it.

I forgot to mention that Li Xuerui, actually age 28 now, born ,24th Jan 1991, is a little more than a year older than Qiao Bin,26, born 17th Nov 1992. Their respective heights not stated in the article.

#1301 Justin L, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    decrepit and visor like this.
  2. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Good job, Qiao Bin.

3. GingerCorslette

GingerCorslette Regular Member

4. minions

minions Regular Member

And also more accomplished.;)

5. GingerCorslette

GingerCorslette Regular Member

And is also younger? Just kidding. Congrats to them :D

Just watched some highlights pre-injury and I gotta say imo Li Xuerui has the most smoove footwork I've seen in WS. Hands down.

6. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

I have to disagree with the footwork thing.

Disagreeing with diverse opinions is not my taste , generally..

But that footwork is as laborious as they come.