Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Lin Dan? So what?

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by armortec800, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armortec800

armortec800 Regular Member

Just finished watching the come back kid Magic LCW thrashed the world's number one. But LD has a low character, thrashed his racket, did not shake hands, removed the medal almost immediately from his neck, and I really wanted to fist him when he refused to put on the local headgear. And his face sulked and black like charcoal.

LD, you too come from hokkien kampong. Go home and do farming. Low character.

2. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

lol ......... typical big-head player ........ dun wanna accept if someone above him .... what a basket.

3. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Dont think he can go far in the future with this kind of attitude.... still thinking big wanna be the biggest acheiver in the history??? In yr dreams.....

4. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

He wanted to be in the news more than anyone else in the papers tomorrow. He wanted people to have more discussion about himself than LCW.

I think he did it.

5. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

Yeah I think he "achieved" something big in the history of badminton as well today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.