Looking for coach for my two boys and me this week

Discussion in 'Malaysia Coaching' started by bigbubbles, Dec 26, 2015.

1. bigbubbles

bigbubbles New Member

English teacher
    Hi
    Visiting KL for the holidays and had booked 4 days badminton coaching for my kids and me. Unfortunately, the coach let me down halfway through the course and I'm looking for another coach for a few sessions this week from Monday 28th to Jan 1st.

I have two boys aged 7 and 8 and they are well and truly classed as beginners. I've played for many years and would class myself as average or a little below.

I'd just like a coach to spend an hour or so going through drills with the three of us. We found an hour and 15 minutes (the coaching sessions we had last week) was hard work for us, but very rewarding.

We are based in KLCC and am happy travelling up to about 15-20 minutes (by taxi) for lessons. I would like early morning lessons to be finished by 11am.

In terms of cost, I don't know what the going rate is. When I asked around last time, we found rates around RM75 per hour and RM90 per hour. Some coaches were charging up to RM350 per hour which I thought was far too expensive especially since my children are just beginners.

Thanks for your help.

2. bigbubbles

bigbubbles New Member

English teacher
    Just to add, we are available Monday, Thursday and Friday morning and maybe Wednesday evening.