Looking for training/ drill partner(s) in Singapore

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by stringcast, Sep 25, 2011.

1. stringcast

stringcast Regular Member

Marketing Executives in Real Estate
    Hi pals, my name is Joshua and am looking for a few partners who can do badminton drills and practice with me.

I'm a beginner who has just engaged a badminton coach. I'm meeting my coach every week for practice but knowing the techniques without sufficient practice is almost useless. I hope to practice the techniques so when i meet my coach, so that he can teach me more things.

I'm now looking for a few partners who can do badminton drills and practice with me and I'm willing to share with you the good things being taught to me. We can arrange to meet for practice with booked court or free play. (Many courts in Singapore are not booked during office hours. Will check status before meeting up.)

If you reside in Singapore and is interested to practice as much as possible, kindly contact me at +65 84406449. My name is Joshua.
    Shuttlecock:
    We will be using Li-Ning A+60 for our training and drills. Li-Ning A60+ is the same model shuttlecock used in Singapore Sports School for training Singapore's National Team (China's Ling Dan also using same model for training.) I have already ordered 120 shuttlecocks but have yet to arrive. Meanwhile we will just use whatever is available.
    Preferred Location:
    Clementi Sports Hall, Bukit Gombak Sports Hall, Delta Sports Hall or whatever that is free.

2. jgbreezer

jgbreezer Regular Member

Software Developer
    Wrong forum!

Try posting in the country-based ones, not relevant here!