Malaysia Open 2006: FINAL (18/06)

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by badMania, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

Im disappointed with Lin Dan's attitude.... He refused to wear the medal n refused to wear our cultural hat..It's the Orang Mulu Warrior's Hat... He just didnt respect our Malaysian Culture... Other china players have worn it , well at least LIN DAN should accept it with acknowledgement, not shoving off our sarawak minister..
    Im terribly disappointed with Lin Dan

Lee Chong Wei, U are a magician today..

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Fully Agreed!!! I was very disappointed at such attitudes! Clear disrespect for the organizer and the local when he refused the headband! He should be fined! Again, it also confirms why I have never liked Lin Dan from the beginning! He's a very good player...too good that sometimes he just disrespects others! The same goes for Taufik! Skipping the Singapore Open with "an injury" only to be found watching the WC in Germany! I really hope someone else win the WC this year! Maybe Peter or LCW!

3. apontoh

apontoh Regular Member

What a loser , Lindan...was shocked to see that....
    Congrats to LCW and Malaysia for that magical victory. Two thumbs up !! :)

4. wynn000

wynn000 Regular Member

absolutely outstanding LCW

5. apontoh

apontoh Regular Member

What a loser , Lindan...was shocked to see that....
    Congrats to LCW and Malaysia for that magical victory. Two thumbs up !! :)

6. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

there is something about sports that is more than winning and money, which is sportmanship. So what he is world no.1, he should be ashamed of this kind of attitude.
    He was so glory (and so showing off) everytime he won matches, and he can't show some tiny little sportmanship to be a runner up ? shame.

7. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya,i agree with you,doesn't he knew that he is on TV and hundred thousand of people is watching him? All his action show that he is really disrecpectful.Beside this ,i think the two of them are winner,but now,Lin Dan is totally a loser because of his attitude.but i don bother about him coz LCW have won!I hope LD can be more careful next time.If he continue to do this,more and more people will hate him.

8. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    LinDan has full confidence in this match. He wanted to Win this BADLY and of course with the bragging rights of de-throning LCW.. however his lost was unexpected in his mind. I'm sure he is not thinking right at the moment with his actions.

9. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya,i agree with you,doesn't he knew that he is on TV and hundred thousand of people is watching him? All his action show that he is really disrecpectful.Beside this ,i think the two of them are winner,but now,Lin Dan is totally a loser because of his attitude.but i don bother about him coz LCW have won!I hope LD can be more careful next time.If he continue to do this,more and more people will hate him.

10. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya,i agree with you,doesn't he knew that he is on TV and hundred thousand of people is watching him? All his action show that he is really disrecpectful.Before this ,i think the two of them are winner,but now,Lin Dan is totally a loser because of his attitude.but i don bother about him coz LCW have won!I hope LD can be more careful next time.If he continue to do this,more and more people will hate him.

11. blue_apple

blue_apple Regular Member

5.31 adiiiiiiiii...when will the match resume??? i want 2 watch kkk n ccm!!

12. blue_apple

blue_apple Regular Member

5.31 adiiiiiiiii...when will the match resume??? i want 2 watch kkk n ccm!!

13. virusvoodoo

virusvoodoo Regular Member

court mopper
    He never act rudely arrogant? I don't know about you but to me Lin Dan has the biggest ego and acts very agrrogant unlike the rest of the top world-class players. Tonight is one of the couples of instances where he showed his arrogant, anger, & frustration.

Taufik may be spoiled and acts childish at times (rarely anymore) but he is not arrogant and have bad sportmanship like Lin Dan. This is why I do not like Lin Dan even though he is stronger than most of my favorite players.

14. Jofianty

Jofianty Regular Member

Well said Wildstone...., totally aggreed with u
    that's sport ..sometimes u win ...sometimes u lost.
    u can't win everytime...

15. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    Can also ask him what string and tension he uses? :D

16. Malaysianfan

Malaysianfan Regular Member

What to do! Some chinese players don't have sportmanship nowadays. I think Taufik has a better attitude. Cai Yun/FU showed their third finger and scolded the crowd at Malaysian Open last year.I was there watching the game.I think those chinese great players from previous generation are better and humble.

17. badMania

badMania Regular Member

If Lin Dan was so furious...he could just skip the prize-presentation ceremony. He took off the medal and refused the head-band...but still accepted the cheque :cool:

His actions was beamed live on TV where thousands of eyes are watching...and it definitely reflects badly on him! Honestly, I am VERY GLAD that he lost this way....this would fit in very nicely with his humiliation at the Olympics 2004 and World Championships 2005! Congrats to LCW for keeping his composure even when the odds are stacked against him...and he fully deserves his win!

18. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya, i agree with you.Doesn't he knew that he is on TV and hundred thousand of peoples are watching him?All his action show that he is really disrecpectful.Before this,i think the two of them are winner,but now LD is totally a loser because of his attitude,but i don't bother with him coz LCW has won!I hope Lin Dan will be more careful next time.If he continue doing this,i think more and more people will hate him.

19. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

The crowd boo Lin Dan at one... I just thought the boo wasnt loud enough for Lin Dan to be ashamed of

20. erin_hakkinen

erin_hakkinen Regular Member

Business Student
    MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC

at 14-20, if LCW make ONE, ONLY ONE mistake..and the MO title will be LD's..

i cant believe he didn't make any :eek: :eek: :eek:

congratulations Lee Chong Wei!!!!!!!! *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.