Malaysia Open 2006: FINAL (18/06)

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by badMania, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

All i am saying is that the world number one should have the best skills AS WELL AS high EQ. That means, having good attitude is equally important as having good skills. Your argument seems to deduce that the games (or generally known as sports) do not care much about attitudes, but just the matter or winning or losing. I agree with you at some point that since this world has become more materialistic, but that's why the sports have to stress more on how the player behaves. Yes popularity and skill are two separate thing, but they are always related, aren't they ?

2. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
  3. xijiayu

xijiayu Regular Member

Cool down guys! we all dont want this thread is locked. After all, the match is over and let us concentrate on the coming matches.

4. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    I am not saying that sportsman should not be nice people. But ultimately, being number 1 in badminton ranking is still purely a badminton matter and whoever can become number 1 deserves it irregardless of his attitude of which we could still criticise. We could condemn his behaviour, but not saying he does not deserve to be number 1 because afterall, he didn't walkover all his matches. :D

5. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    Its your fault! You made me stare at the 2 pics for 15 seconds to spot any differnece! Just joking. :D Thanks for sharing.

6. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    alright, i read through this and the other thread. while i agree that Lin Dan's behavior is rather unsportsman-like. i also think members here have already expressed their opinion. i want to avoid emotional driven over-reactions. so to let everybody calm down a bit, i am going to temporarily close these two threads.

i hope everybody can understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.