Malaysia Open 2006: QUARTER-FINAL (16/06)

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by badMania, Jun 15, 2006.

1. seeleegal

seeleegal Regular Member

yeah..i think he won be continuing at that age..same like other chinese players last time bcoz China will always b able to produce fresh n talented players..i think PG is the only one to organise project like"team attack" to coach those fresh Danish kids which is FREE while he kept busy training for those big tournament.(although he just ended the project).he had bought those Danish teenagers to Malaysia last year for their training..n he is d one to look for hotel,training venue n everything!i don think players from other countries (BCL,Lin Dan,Taufik,LCW...)did the same thing as him.What i can say is...He amazed..due to his enthusiasm to badminton.:) :) :p :p

2. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya,evrybody is hoping KKK/CCM to win the chinese pair.Let us hope for the match .

3. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    I would hope that the chinese pair have won the match. However, that does not mean the malaysian pair didn't deserve it. :p

4. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya, your attitude are really good.Some supportors will bad mouthing other players when their favourite players are lose.This is a very bad things,i hate it.I think that we can't blame anyone when they are lose,we should give support to them .:)

#164 Jessica, Jun 17, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2006
  5. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    Well, we got to be fair to the players too. Even though our own favourite players are good (at least in our eyes), it does not mean other players are idiots or something; they are also good players too.

One thing I notice about CCM/KKK is that they gets a bit noisy or "rowdy" in their behaviour during some games especially KKK which always show that irritating face. One day, some opponent might just snap and charge at him strangling him. :D :D

6. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

It's only KKK, CCM is alright... although KKK is one hot guy I like, but he is an arrogant and a couldnt-afford-to-lose player... in cantonese, it would be "lan ci", but it's okay for me... He's good enough to "lan ci" about...

well, that expression on his face every time he won a point as if he told the opponent that "Look now who's better?"

#166 hara^kazuko, Jun 17, 2006
  7. elwin81

elwin81 Regular Member

Yes, I agreed KKK is arrogant on court. Sometimes, his face is a bit "QIAN BIAN". But having this kind of achievements in the years of 20, other people might also be like that.

The other reasons is he want to scare his opponent and try to comfort himself on the court. He might also try to find some courage by doing that.
    Anyone talk to him before? Ask him about this.............

8. hara^kazuko

But he is fine after match... He smiles n looks friendly...

9. elwin81

elwin81 Regular Member

Everyone got thier own personality, same as all the players. If it's what you said, then he is not that bad. Maybe what he do on court is just kind of tactic.......

10. hara^kazuko

He just acts cool, that's all... After match, he's a guy who makes jokes n hangs around..

Did you notice an action made by KKK which he bit on the shuttlecock? Obviously, he's trying to be cool ...lol

#170 hara^kazuko, Jun 17, 2006
  11. elwin81

elwin81 Regular Member

do you actually know him in person?
    :rolleyes:

12. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    He doesn't seem that approachable to be able to ask him such a question. :D

When I asked him for autograph recently, he didn't even smile or even have any facial expression. It's almost like his face is numb. :D

13. hara^kazuko

well... if it's after he had lost a match, I wouldnt like to talk to him either

#173 hara^kazuko, Jun 17, 2006
  14. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    i don't think so he is arogant.Maybe he give us the unfriendly feel,but i think he is not that bad as you say.However,i can accept the way he play in the court.Some players have different reaction in the court.The word "lan si" is to serious for him

15. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Wow,you can judge him act cool just because of his action,what action he done that make you feel he acting cool.Athough you dislike him,but he really have a lot of supporters compare to other players.Maybe his "coolness" atracted so many people.Ha.......Ha... I think you are another one affected by his "coolness",aren't you?:) :) What about LCW?Does he act cool?To me,he is a very friendly person compared to all the players,what do you all think of him?

16. hara^kazuko

im just joking, i didnt mean the lan ci in a proper meaning... of course there is no offence... I do like him... I love the unique way he did it on court too...

It's just dat... He's .... aiyoh, Im not offencing him la, It's just dat im describing his character, don get mad

17. hara^kazuko

im one of his supporter too... Dont get me wrong... He's looks cool on court but different after match, so i said that he just acts cool, not really dat cold-blooded like u have seen on court...

#177 hara^kazuko, Jun 17, 2006
  18. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Aiyo!I am not getting mad lar!i just feel the word "lan si" very funny using on her.I know you are not that maens,you just could't find a proper word to describe him.:)

19. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ha....ha,cold-blooded, of course he is hot blooded.Don't worry,i know what you means.What about LCW?What you feel towards him?

20. hara^kazuko

But u couldnt say that he isn't arrogant at all... He is. Because he is perfect in everything when he's in high school, his study is good ( He studied in first class) n his badminton, well no doubt, superb. He became state player in young age.. so cant blame him for being arrogant a bit

#180 hara^kazuko, Jun 17, 2006